“Wonderful lunch”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Great business lunch with a coworker. Needed some time away from the office to have a work meeting and chose Open Door.

The atmosphere was perfect. The restaurant was full and still was easy enough to hear each other speak. I can't wait to go back and have lunch with my husband on a cold snowy day after snowshoeing! I have visions of enjoying a bowl of soup and a nice glass of Merlot.

My co-worker had the warm beet salad and he said it was possibly the best he has ever had. I had the soup of the day, a white bean that had outstanding flavor. I only wish I could replicate it at home. The wait staff was excellent at describing meal options, giving tempting descriptions of each.

The restaurant has art throughout and is attached to an art gallery. It's worth the visit. Take some time to look at the art on the way out. Totally worth it!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were driving through Sisters and found this place on Yelp and thought we would give it a try. Part restaurant part wine bar part art show room. The food was a real surprise. My wife had the warm beet salad which is always a favorite of hers. It was the best salad she has ever had anywhere. We will be back.
We bought 2 beautiful coffee mugs. Very unique.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Service was excellent. The menu was simple and thoughtful. It is small, cozy and comfortable. We had a nice fall romantic evening dinner here. We will certainly be back again. Also good options if you are vegetarian or gluten free or a carnivore.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The restaurant is absolutely beautiful with Art and bronze surrounding the dinning room. The wait staff is knowledgeable about the wines and best food parings~ To receive the service and personal time is what makes this small town so fabulous. Highly recommend to anyone traveling through Central Oregon!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Cozy little cafe tucked in next to an art gallery. Had a nice glass of Prosecco and very tasty bruschetta. They have a great patio that unfortunately was not open during our visit, but we would love to enjoy a glass of wine again here on our future visits to Sisters.

1  Thank Kim D