“Great food”
Review of Ski Inn - CLOSED

Ski Inn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The food was great and the portion size was big. It was nice and casual. Fast service and the price was really reasonable. We would return if we were to come back to town.

1  Thank Cattleman31

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had a great, comfort-food breakfast here this morning - lovely people, quick service, casual diner atmosphere. Great prices too - nothing fancy, but you'll get some yummy grub.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Always love to eat breakfast here. It's all fresh, service is good. The pancakes are my favourite, but I love their breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Good food but stated I was allergic to eggs, they must cook everything with the same utensils and not clean the grill too often between orders. As soon as I finished eating I was having a very mild reaction so had to stop and get some Benadryl for the ride home!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband loves the breakfasts, BLTs and burgers here. Been around forever and good for plain good food