“A Wonderful Trip to the Ranch”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sisters
Long Hollow Guest Ranch
Ranked #2 of 4 Sisters B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 24, 2012

What a beautiful setting and peaceful environment! The fat beautiful cattle in the pasture were entertaining while we sat on the wrap around porch. We had a very comfortable bed and nice bathroom in a spacious room that makes you feel like you are visiting family. Warm and welcoming breakfast with great peach cobbler. The hosts and staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathe M
There are newer reviews for Long Hollow Guest Ranch

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I too have stayed at the ranch many times and i assure you it is awesome. In the spring when all the new calves are born is great you'll see them running and bucking and the grass is growing so fast the horses are trying so hard to eat it all and you can hear them tearing the grass as they eat it's so quiet. the ponds are full and the eagles are simply breathtakeing. Then there's the summer hot dry and lots of ice cold lemonade. Meals so big you need naps and stars like you've never seen before. But nothing compares to a fresh blanket of snow it's so calm and quiet if you listen carefully you can hear the snow flakes landing as they cover everything with a blanket of whiteness. And with all the hospitallity you'll think you've stepped back in time. Nope just another day at Long Hollow Ranch. Dick and Shirley are real people with hearts of gold always seeing the good in everyone. God has truly blessed them. I know i'll be back again and again.

Room Tip: The cottage is our favorite.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I was a guest at Long Hollow Ranch for a week spanning the end of April and the start of May of 2012. I know that I will slip back to Long Hollow Ranch in my mind often until I am able to return. I will remember how I forgot to breath while gazing at the scenery from the high plain overlooking the valley that encompassed the ranch and beyond. I will remember the wonder of mule deer moving through the trees as we rode up the slopes ..I will remember the free feeling embedded in the horseback rides daily....I will remember the professionalism of the staff on all fronts and the clear mission that they had to make the stay the optimum experience. I will remember the care that was taken with fine food, with warm and clean rooms and living areas, and the fine quality of atmosphere and attitudes. I will remember the excitement and fine and restoring solitude available while fishing the ranch's trout and bass ponds. When all is quiet at the end of a long intensely busy day, I know I will pull close the memories of Long Hollow Ranch and what it gives to all that come.

Room Tip: Be there ....there is nothing but fine rooms to be had
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank 375dselby
Reviewed November 12, 2011

My husband and I just had a wonderful stay at Long Hollow Ranch. Many times it is so hard to find a place that goes back to the roots of life and can allow you to relax. Normally when we go to a place we look through the movie library and settle in with a couple of movies in our room. Long Hollow allows you to talk, laugh and listen. There are no TV's in the room, no state of the art stereo systems and that is just the way we wanted it to be this weekend. Dick and Shirley made the most wonderful breakfast for us. I read in one review that everything made seemed to be from a box out of costco ... man if Costco could duplicate the breakfast we feasted on they would have something good! We devoured all that was on the table and Dick kindly cooked up some more! This place is such a blessing and we can't wait to enjoy all that the ranch has to offer with our kids this the summer.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank markusrob
Reviewed October 11, 2011

What a lovely place to stay. The rooms have great views of the property and are very comfortable. Getting up in the morning you see the cattle grazing on the land which helps you to forget your troubles. Dick and Shirley are gracious hosts and do everything possible to make your stay memorable. We were very fortunate to have a group from Washington staying with us and one of them (Ian) cooked a great English Breakfast! This is an Inn not to be missed and one to go back to many times even if you are there only to unwind.

Room Tip: All of the upstairs rooms have great views of the property
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Singaporetom
Reviewed June 20, 2011

My family and I have been to Long Hollow Ranch a number of times - and we have always been truly blessed. Dick and Shirley are great hosts; they invite you into their home, and they love and care for each guest The food is always excellent, the horseback riding is superb, and by the time you leave you will know the staff at the ranch as good friends. Long Hollow Ranch is our family's favorite place away from home - because it feels like home!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Botzet
Reviewed May 20, 2011

April was perfect time for my 11 year old daughter and I to spend some quality time together horseback riding, fishing and just hanging out without any distractions!

Go on a diet before you go because the food is fabulous.

Bring your camera.

Be prepared to deal with the nicest group of people you can imagine!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank csettles91
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sisters
Five Pine Lodge & Spa
Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
Pine Ridge Inn
Pine Ridge Inn
#5 of 44 in Bend

Been to Long Hollow Guest Ranch? Share your experiences!