“Great Coffee and Cozy Place”

Sisters Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Sisters
Description: Sisters Coffee Company has been roasting coffee in the heart of Oregon since 1989.
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is the place to hang out on those cold days or even the warm ones. Nice big lodge like building with a large fireplace. Lots of places to sit and enjoy your drink with a newspaper or your laptop. So very cozy and relaxing, you might forget where you are! The coffee is amazing, lots of choices and good prices. The people that work there are really nice and helpful.

There are newer reviews for Sisters Coffee Company

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Fun place to enjoy a great cup of coffee and visit or people watch.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Beautiful place in Sisters, with delicious coffee and really, really, nice people working there!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I live on the east coast, but I visit Sisters, Oregon twice a year as we plan to retire there one day. I love sisters coffee because it is a place I can have a great latte, outstanding marionberry scones, and I can sit and savor my coffee rather than grab and go. It's hard to find a place for coffee that feels like home, rather than like a strip mall. I look forward to our trips to Sisters all year long and Sisters Coffee is always my first stop.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

The remodeled Sister Coffee shop is the place to stop to get a delicious coffee drink. They grind all of their coffee in house. The aroma alone is worth the stop. In addition there is a wall shelf filled with pre-packaged bags of there various coffee's. This is a "must" stop for us on any of our over the mountains trips.