“Microwave”

Season's Cafe and Wine Shop
Ranked #29 of 52 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant is a hidden gem. It is located south of the main drag. The food is all hoemade and surprisingly delicious. I ordered a salad trio. I had my pick of the day's offering. My choices were fabulous. The selection of bottled beer is extensive, The wines too. My husband's sandwich was very pleasing. Be sure to visit when in Sisters. There is outdoor and indoor seating.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Totally disappointing. After reading the reviews, was excited to find a nice sandwich shop on the way through sisters. The menus looks great, but the sandwiches don't deliver. The southwestern chicken sandwich was a low grade piece of chicken that was microwaved with nothing other than some dressing on it. The blt, which we thought would be hard to mess up, was edible, but nothing special. Very enthusiastic and friendly servers however.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Every time I am in Sisters I got here for a sandwich. They have some interesting combinations that work well together. When the weather is nice you can sit outside and enjoy a beer or glass of wine with your lunch. I will always come back here

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was lucky enough to be in Sisters when Seasons offered egg salad as the daily special. Boy was it delicious!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We used to own a business in Sisters and Season's was a frequent choice for lunch. The wine selection is tremendous but the sandwiches are the high-spot for me. Good value and friendly folks.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We've never been disappointed by our visit to Season's. Excellent salads, and the sandwiches don't skimp on ingredients, yet I can still get my mouth around them.