“Nice lunch”

Season's Cafe and Wine Shop
Ranked #23 of 50 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant is a hidden gem. It is located south of the main drag. The food is all hoemade and surprisingly delicious. I ordered a salad trio. I had my pick of the day's offering. My choices were fabulous. The selection of bottled beer is extensive, The wines too. My husband's sandwich was very pleasing. Be sure to visit when in Sisters. There is outdoor and indoor seating.
Redmond, Oregon
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We've eaten out in the grassy area and enjoyed it. Today it was too cold so we ate inside. Very rustic but friendly.

• Visited September 2011

Tigard, Oregon
“Hard to Make a Choice!”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

My Husband and I were in Sisters over the 4th. Stopping in for lunch was a real taste treat. I could hardly make up my mind as to what to order. I ended up ordering a salad trio. There were around six choices. I had a pea curry, a broccoli, and a green salad. The three salads had a wonderful unique taste. My husband was equally impressed with his sandwich. This little place has indoor and outdoor seating. They offer an incredible selection of bottled beverages. I will eat there again!

• Visited July 2011
dreamer80
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sandwiches ever!”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We visted this little sandwich place to meet up with some friends while visiting Central Oregon & WOW-they have a great selection of sandwiches! It was so difficult to choose because they all sounded so good. We ordered the Egg Salad (this was a REALLY good egg salad!), Reuben & a really good chicken sandwich. All of them tasted just as good as described. It's a cute little cottage with great outdoor dining, and an indoor option as well. If we ever pass through/visit Sisters again I definitely plan to stop here again.

• Visited June 2011