“Best sandwiches ever!”

Season's Cafe and Wine Shop
Ranked #24 of 51 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant is a hidden gem. It is located south of the main drag. The food is all hoemade and surprisingly delicious. I ordered a salad trio. I had my pick of the day's offering. My choices were fabulous. The selection of bottled beer is extensive, The wines too. My husband's sandwich was very pleasing. Be sure to visit when in Sisters. There is outdoor and indoor seating.
dreamer80
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sandwiches ever!”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We visted this little sandwich place to meet up with some friends while visiting Central Oregon & WOW-they have a great selection of sandwiches! It was so difficult to choose because they all sounded so good. We ordered the Egg Salad (this was a REALLY good egg salad!), Reuben & a really good chicken sandwich. All of them tasted just as good as described. It's a cute little cottage with great outdoor dining, and an indoor option as well. If we ever pass through/visit Sisters again I definitely plan to stop here again.

• Visited June 2011