“Wonderful and Relaxing”
Review of Shibui Spa

Shibui Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Shibui Spa is your only full service Spa in Sisters, Oregon. Shibui prides itself as a restful sanctuary in the heart of Central Oregon. Offering Massage, Manicures, Pedicures, Facials and an array of the highest quality products, Shibui Spa is focused on exceeding the clients needs and desires.
Reviewed October 10, 2018

My husband and I did the couples massage while staying at the Five Pine Lodge. The therapists at Shibui were incredible, attentive, and very kind. We thoroughly enjoyed our entire experience. The spa itself is relaxing and they have thought of everything: from beverages and snacks in the waiting area, to an incredible hot tub and sauna that is available for guests. We will be coming back!

All reviews
"patio"
"fireplace"
"esthetician"

Reviewed September 12, 2018

My wife and I took advantage of staying at the 5 Pines and booked spa treatments during our stay. I got a 1 hour Swedish massage and she got a facial and eyebrow tint. I wish I could remember the name of my masseuse as she was marvelous. She talked to me but not too much so I was able to relax and enjoy my one hour massage that felt like 30 minutes. I walked out of there feeling so relaxed and happy and had a smile on my face for a while.
One nice feature of using their services is you also get free use of their hot tub and sauna while you're there. I didn't take advantage of it, but they looked very inviting. Next time we're in Sisters, we'll try and do it again.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

I had a wonderful experience earlier this week at Shibui Spa. Beautiful and soothing quiet atmosphere and first rate professional services for my nails and back. This was my second visit and I will book an appointment soon. Simply put it is the best spa in central Oregon with the best service.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Extremely impressed when I called on a Friday morning & asked Brook if there was a opening in the Saturday schedule. Wanting to surprise my daughter-in-law with a 1 hour Shibui “Polypeptide Facial .“ Thankfully we were able to book with the Spa’s most experienced, professional & thoughtful esthetician, Sandy. Have been lucky enough to book with her for several years now. Always appreciate her style & way of giving to each client a memorable experience.

Our Polypeptide Facials left us feeling calm yet energized & literally feeling & looking years younger. We had fun taking pictures of our hydrated healthy glows. Your face & neck will thank you for making a date. This is known as the “Shibui “Luminous Facial”Polypeptide Facial, there is an added mini hand & foot massage during the 1 hour treatment. Truly worth the $145.00

Springtime was everywhere in April, however we managed to spent some time inside by the fireplace & relaxation room before we each went in for our facials. Big comfy chairs & plenty of reading materials are available. It seems likely that there will be a few sitting quietly & taking in the aromatherapy & music while they wait.

Afterwards, we took time to enjoy the hot thermal soaking tub & then moved outside on to colorful lounge chairs as we sat wrapped in your robes & slippers & talked. All very quiet & peaceful as is the usual when visiting any day of the week.

The enclosed garden patios with hanging flower baskets & small waterfalls are not to be overlooked. All this ambience surrounded us while sipping our cups of organic tea & nibbling on almonds & dried fruit.

Truly the most memorable indulgence on a Saturday afternoon in months.