“The best facial ANYWHERE”
Review of Shibui Spa

Shibui Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Shibui Spa is your only full service Spa in Sisters, Oregon. Shibui prides itself as a restful sanctuary in the heart of Central Oregon. Offering Massage, Manicures, Pedicures, Facials and an array of the highest quality products, Shibui Spa is focused on exceeding the clients needs and desires.
Reviewed October 25, 2017

I usually get a massage when I go to a spa, but my skin was in need of some extra love so I opted for a facial instead. Much to my surprise, the facial was just as relaxing as a massage and I think it will be my new "go to" treatment.

It is impossible not to relax at this spa. I went early for time in the amazing hot tub and sauna, followed by coconut tea while I waited for my treatment. Angelica did my facial and she was AMAZING! She looked at my skin and made some recommendations, which I gladly agreed to, but she made me feel very comfortable in case I wanted something else done. My 60min facial came with a leg and foot massage, arm and hand massage, upper should, neck and scalp massage. Every time something was on my skin, I was getting massaged while the magic was working. It's really an incredible treatment and it will leave you floating and glowing!

Get the facial and ask for Angelica. You will be hooked!

2  Thank Renee3G
"patio"
"fireplace"
"esthetician"

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Shibui Spa is extremely welcoming and relaxing upon first stepping into the spa. The staff does not pressure you into anything. They just do a tremendous job of showing around the incredibly relaxing spa and telling you about their services. My wife and I got a couples massage from Becky and Jen(n). Both of whom did a tremendous job of listening to our requests and providing an extremely well done massage. The hot tub sitting area was also incredibly pleasant along with the two outdoor seating areas. We will definitely go back the next time we're in the area.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Staff are friendly and technicians listen to your needs. Atmosphere is calming and free from scent that in other spas would irritate my allergies. Go early to your appointment so you can relax in their hot or use the sauna. The dressing room is spacious and complete with all amenities; hair driers and product. I will definitely return.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

A beautiful and relaxing spa! I have had a great massage here in the past and this time I had a pedicure. Pedicure station has cozy space for two so fun to schedule with a friend. There is a hot tub, sauna and relaxation room to enjoy if you go early or stay after your appointment.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Wife and I came here as a package with our stay at Five Pine Lodge. Amazing experience. Massage was great. The local tea they offered was amazing. And the spa area was simple and elegant. Our first visit was so good, we had to make reservations to come back for facials a few days later. The visit was just as fantastic the second time around. Highly recommended you spoil yourself at Shibui.