Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful and Relaxing

My husband and I did the couples massage while staying at the Five Pine Lodge. The therapists at... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
Hanna M
Bliss!

My wife and I took advantage of staying at the 5 Pines and booked spa treatments during our stay. I... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2018
travelguy51_9
portland,oregon

All reviews hot tub relaxation room couples massage relaxing experience swedish massage hand massage pine lodge waiting area dried fruit central oregon treatment masseuse skin appointment zen neck patio
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Wife and I came here as a package with our stay at Five Pine Lodge. Amazing experience. Massage was great. The local tea they offered was amazing. And the spa area was simple and elegant. Our first visit was so good, we had to make reservations to come back for facials a few days later. The visit was just as fantastic the second time around. Highly recommended you spoil yourself at Shibui.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2016

Had an amazing 90-minute aromatherapy massage. It really was like night and day after this massage. I felt refreshed, flexible and taller! LOL!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

The ambiance is elegant and peaceful. A welcoming interior pond with a fountain gently trickling greets you upon entrance. The concierge escorts you to the hot tub and changing room where you are provided with a robe and slippers. After soaking (bring a bathing suit) you return to the front lounge, enjoy a cup of tea and await your masseuse. Settling in on the table you breathe in a the faint fragrance of lavender and the magic begins, a deep, relaxing, satisfying massage. This place is a delight both for its decor and the highly skilled massage therapists. My only regret is that I did not allow more time before hand to enjoy the patio after the hot tub.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed September 11, 2016

I had a Dance of the Desert Signature Body Treatment for my 20th anniversary (90 minutes - $185). To begin, the room was warm which I like and I could hear the fountain. Kanani Duarte gave me a deeply calming experience for the mind and stimulating for the body. It started with a loofa whole body scrub on my tummy, when I turned over she placed a warm eye pillow and warm cloth across my breasts.. I love warm so this felt very good. Then a full body scrub - again when I turned over the warm eye pillow and breasts cloth,

Then just a few steps,turned a corner and found myself in a shower with 5 shower heads! Kanani had set the water to the perfect temperature. Two heads were on each side and one directly above.One was at just the height a dog would stick his snout and another where I could tilt my head back to rinse my freshly washed hair. Back on the massage table she cocooned me in a warming wrap with a cold eye pillow that felt refreshing, then a full body oil application massage, lavender scalp massage and invigorating foot massage. It was outstanding!!!! Kanani is absolutely wonderful.

Even the playlist was wonderful. I am a yoga teacher and I recognized Guru Ram Dass and Ek Kon Kar by Snatam Kaur, one of my favorites. The owner pays attention to every detail. Lounge has tea, healthy flavored water, nuts, books, a huge fireplace with a tranquil garden outside.

I did enjoy both a jacuzzi and a dry sauna before my treatment time. They even lent me a bathing suit because I forgot to bring one.

Totally fabulous experience. Highly recommend it. Worth every penny.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank indeptravelforus
Reviewed August 18, 2016

Had a pedicure/manicure treatment; the work was sloppy...nail polish was on my skin. The salon workers had a formula they stuck to and didn't seem to care about what customers wanted. The treatment was very expensive..$80 -- much more than urban spas. These guys should try to live up to the expectations they are trying to create.

Date of experience: August 2016