“Good food, good service!”

Three Creeks Brewing
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fashioned after an old west livery stable, this family-friendly brew pub offers a wickedly good menu of chef-inspired comfort food and handcrafted ales. Salads, fish & chips, burgers, pizzas and more!
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very convenient if you're staying at Five Pines but it looked like a lot of locals visited as well. No reservations so we had to wait for a table but they gave us a buzzer and we could go back to our cabin to wait (we were luckily just over the path from the restaurant so it might not work the further away you are). The food was simple but tasty. The fish and chips was great. The marion berry cobbler was delicious.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We liked the selection on the menus. They had a good selection of healthy foods (salads, veggie dishes) as well as the typical cardiac arrest type foods (fries, burgers, etc). I had a chicken dish that was just perfect after a day of hiking in the Sisters area. The beer was pretty good as well, and I tried a pint of their signature "Hoodoo Voodoo"---nice taste and went well with the meal.

We ordered a side dish of chipolte cole slaw. It was more spicier than we expected, and the waitress was nice enough to not charge us for the cole slaw. The service was very good, especially since I know they were pretty busy.

Ambience is very pleasant----lodge like athmosphere with large Ponderosa pines outside the window. We liked it!

1  Thank pdxjeff1959
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This brew pub offered nine beers the day we visited. A sampler was available with either six or nine 4 oz. samples. The staff was knowledgeable about helping you choose a beer you would like, and the menu posts both the alcohol content and the International Bitterness Units of each variety. My beer was incredibly fresh and good. The food was a bit more interesting than your average pub. We had an Alfredo calzone which was delicious even if it was just a touch overcooked. Portions are large, and the staff was fine with us sharing. No extra charge for splitting. We ate outside on the deck which was shaded and lovely. Lots of folks had their dogs out there, too, and the wait staff brought them bowls of water. Restaurants in Sisters are all overpriced, but this place is about as good a value as you will find. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Being from out-of-town and tired from shopping in Sisters, this place looked inviting. Strangely the entrance is at one side, not facing the main road where the cars are parked (?!). The menu was quite extensive but we chose the Greek Salad and one of the sandwiches (three types of meat!). Generous portions, fair prices. My husband, a home brewer & certified beer-judge, deemed the beers "okay, nothing to rave about" when he tried the samplers. Had to wait a bit to get our orders in & the food served because there was one waitress working on 10 tables until a younger man came to help serve drinks. Compared to the other eating places in Sisters, this was probably more on the classier, modern, high end.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I were fortunate to stay one evening at the 5 Pine Lodge and Spa. The Three Creeks Brewing restaurant is actually located on the 5 Pine property. We literally walked a short few steps from our cabin to dinner.
As there are not a lot of choices for dinning in Sisters (the city in which the Lodge and Three Creeks are located) the brew pub/sports bar was busy. We wandered in around 7Pm and had about a 10 minute wait. This is a casual place--families, couples, takeout customers all make their way here. One side is more of a bar where patrons may order food, and the other side is more family friendly.
I actually ordered fish tacos. Not being a real taco fan, I had never had fish tacos before. We had eaten a late lunch so I wash't super hungry. I thought to order something a bit light. Never having tried fish tacos I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. My husband opted for the fresh fish and chips---both entrees were fresh and wonderfully prepared.
They have several locally brewed beers available but I went to wine route opting for an Oregon white.
The atmosphere is very casual and the food is very good---a great option if you have the kids or just want to sample some local brews