“Good Brews - Good Food”

Three Creeks Brewing
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fashioned after an old west livery stable, this family-friendly brew pub offers a wickedly good menu of chef-inspired comfort food and handcrafted ales. Salads, fish & chips, burgers, pizzas and more!
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place is always popular particularly in the evenings throughout the week. The theme is beer (hello look at its name!) and sports with several flat screens (no volume) for casual viewing. They offer four or five regular brews and several seasonals. You can order a sampler tray with 6 small glasses (4oz) of any combo of brews available. I really liked the Chocolate Stout - smooth and creamy but not sweet. It isnt a sports bar but a casual family or adult group place for a brew (incl wine) and eats. It is split in half between a bar and restaurant. You can get the same food and beverages on either side but if you have kids under 21 with you then you have the restaurant side only for sitting. They do not take reservations so during the rush time in the evening, especially weekends, try to get there a bit early or you may have to wait 15-20 minutes. There aren't really a lot of alternatives in SIsters but this is a good safe bet and you will enjoy.

The menu is better than most brew pubs and the food is always well prepared and delicious. The service is friendly but a bit slow so having a good brew while waiting for the food helps with the patience. If you dont like beer and sports and are looking for a romantic dinner - then this is not your place - but family and friends with good spirits and fun then I recommend with no hesitation.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food here is better that just good, but the service here is seriously lacking. I'm not a beer drinker, so I can't comment on that. I have noticed that if you drink soda, you are ignored when your glass is empty.
The building is beautiful. The menu has a great variety. It can get noisy, so I wouldn't plan a quiet evening there, or expect of conduct any business. It is, however a great place to meet friends and enjoy a casual meal.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Knew they had the PAC-12 network, so we stopped in to catch the game with friends. The beers we well received, and everybody liked their burgers. Service, however, was poor. Empty glasses with no offer to refill. Getting the check, then collecting the credit cards was equally slow.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stopped at Three Creeks on the way home from Bend. I was in the mood for a cheeseburger and fries. Our service was wonderful. The bacon, cheeseburger was really delicious and nice sized. I am really picky on my fries and they were to die for. I could of eaten more. My husband loved the fish tacos. He even commented on the beans and rice. They were great. We will definitely be coming back here to eat!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We went with friends and had some very good sandwiches. This is a
gathering place for young people and we do not "qualify".