“Satisfied even the New Yorkers”

Martolli's Of Sisters Authentic Hand Tossed Pizza
Ranked #40 of 52 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 12, 2012

When my kids said they wanted pizza in Sisters, Oregon, I caved in sort of reluctantly, because my husband is a real NY pizza snob. I needn't have worried. These guys make a seriously delicious thin crust, and they serve by the slice! So the kids had their cheese pizza and we got to have artichokes, onions, olives and mushrooms without over-ordering. We ate every crumb and were totally happy. A great place to have a quick, cheap bite on your way through town. Not much in the way of atmosphere, but hey, it's a pizza joint.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Very family friendly with seating outside. We our usual order but with their pesto on one half. There were no pieces left!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is gourmet pizza, unlike anything you've had before. The thin crust is great, it's not a cracker. You can pick and choose your toppings, some are more exotic, others are run of the mill. The salads are great as well. Definitely something for (almost) everyone. Have eaten there several times with my family and plan to go back. My young daughters enjoy it which is another reason to go back.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great Pizza, we also received a free Cesar salad. It was huge, we where not even finished with our salad and the Pizza came out. It is more expansive than take out places in Southern Wa, however the quality of pizza was definitely worth it. Local Beers as well!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

My husband & I had lunch at Martolli's . What a great surprise it turned out to be. He had a small made to order pizza ....... It was fabulous, I had the lunch special of salad and a slice of pizza.......it was awesome. The crust is incredible! Thin and it was the best crust I have ever had. I went into this place thinking" ok, don' t have too high of expectations ". Boy, I was wrong, it was excellent and very well priced. Great food , great value. We would definitely go back.