“Cancelled my reservation after confirming”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sisters
Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Sisters B&B and Inns
Warren, Indiana
“Cancelled my reservation after confirming”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I used the online reservation system on the B&B website to book a weekend during the 2014 outdoor quilt show in Sisters, OR. I received confirmation by e-mail, then the next day received another e-mail saying that customers staying for the full 5-day event had priority over my reservation. Sorry, but that should have been flagged when I reserved online. Not much incentive to stay here in the future.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank RaGena M
annieo1953, Owner at Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
The reservation was placed a year in advance and I had not yet had the opportunity to update our reservation system for that event which requires a five-day stay. The guest was provided an apology for the booking confirmation and was offered the opportunity to be added to the waiting list for this event and explained about the booking procedure for this particular event. Unfortunately, this was not satisfactory resulting in negative feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here recently for two nights and it was excellent. It is conveniently located in a quiet street, just a short walk into town. The rooms are spacious and luxurious, the beds comfortable, the bathrooms huge and spotless. Julie, the owner, was wonderful, she could not have been more helpful - she even helped us with our laundry! The lounge area is very comfortable and Julie makes sure there are hot drinks and cookies available at all times. Breakfast was delicious, and as we had an early start on our last morning, we were all given a take-away breakfast. Julie also helped us with restaurant reservations, both in Sisters and in our next location. I cannot recommend this B & B and its host highly enough and if I ever come back to Sisters, this is where I will stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same size, with different Oregon type themes. Rooms at the front were sunny and b...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Blue Spruce B&B in Sisters, OR is fabulous. Julie and Steve have continued the fantastic service of the previous owner. This was our 4th stay at the Blue Spruce and each experience is as good or better than the previous. The rooms are luxurious, each in a different, understated Central Oregon theme. Breakfast is always excellent and more than enough food to start the day. We look forward to a return stay next year.

• Stayed June 2013
Bexley, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 28, 2013

A few minutes walk to town, spotless accommodation, comfortable sitting area, home-cooked breakfasts and cookie jars left out for the guests! Julie went out of her way to accommodate us, let us use the laundry, and even packed us a take-away breakfast on our last morning as we needed an early start. A lot of thought has gone into the indivdually-themed bedrooms - definitely a talking point! And Julie could not have been a nicer, more helpful host and we would have no hesitation as recommending her B & B to anyone contemplating visiting Sisters. Thank you, Julie!

Room Tip: Any of the four!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My experience at the Blue Spruce B&B was phenomenal. It has lots of open space for relaxing and being social. The rooms are big with private bathrooms so it is easy to decompress on my own. I have not been much of a fan of B&Bs but the Blue Spruce is so much better than anything I’ve experienced in the past. Julie is a great cook and strives to help people have a relaxing time. She even pointed me in the direction of a field within a short walking distance full of critters looking like miniature prairie dogs. Can’t wait to go back to a great place, wonderful food and fascinating wildlife.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Menlo Park, California
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Lots of space, fun decor, extremely comfortable beds, spectacular breakfasts - this place has it all. We stay in B&Bs all over the country and the world and this was in my top 10. I'm not sure what Julie does with her breakfasts but they are delicious, filling and yet not so rich that I spend the rest of the day wishing I hadn't eaten so much. She also leaves out yummy snacks and ice tea. The place is about 4 blocks from the center of town - an easy five minute walk but nice and quiet. We stayed in the Ponderosa room which had fun decor. We'll definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We peeked into all of the rooms and they all look good - I liked the decor in the Ponderosa the best...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed June 10, 2013

If you're looking for the best B&B Sisters has to offer, look no further! This B&B is a stone throw from the heart of downtown, with all of the charm and convenience of home. Rooms are finely decorated in Central Oregon theme and are extremely well maintained and clean. You won't want to miss breakfast, catered by the friendliest owners you will ever meet. Everything is fresh and delicious! They even made my wife gluten-free waffles, cookies, and scones. You won't find a better place in Central Oregon to stay than the Blue Spruce B&B. Julie and Steve, we count you our friends and thank you for all of your hospitality! We'll see you on down the trail...

The Powell's

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sisters
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
Sisters Motor Lodge
Sisters Motor Lodge
#3 of 4 in Sisters
Riverhouse on the Deschutes

Been to Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!