“Great Local Breakfast Place”

Gallery Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #17 of 52 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: American
Description: An old Fashioned Family Styled Restaurant Open 6:30am-2:30pm Daily
Description: An old Fashioned Family Styled Restaurant Open 6:30am-2:30pm Daily
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I live in Sisters and almost always have breakfast either Sunday morning or Monday at this place, The food is always cooked to my order and served hot. I always bring guest here at least once when they stay in Sisters. The price is reasonable and the wait staff are great. Sandi is my usual waitress and she does an outstanding job of taking care of me even when I have special requests. I can't say enough good about this local hangout. If you are in Sisters Oregon its is worth the stop. Right on main street.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We only eat breakfast here, the travelers is my husbands favorite. And I must have the Italian sausage skillet. The breakfast meats at the Gallery are local and absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We always enjoy a light meal here as we pass through Sisters. The atmosphere is old west, with paintings and firearms decorating the walls. The food has always been delicious not too pricey. And our waitress was very attentive and service was great.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Though I have heard Gallery also prepares good dinners, especially ribeye steaks, I have always enjoyed their good breakfasts. Every time I am packed up and heading to my favorite fishing lake for a weeks worth of camping and fishing in central Oregon, we stop for breakfast at Gallery. We usually leave the Willamette valley at about 4 in the morning and arrive as Gallery is opening at 6 a.m. Omelets, pancakes, waffles. cured meats & eggs and biscuits & gravy and more. Better than Denny's or IHOP! Good for everyone.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I decided to try the food and we were disappointed with our meals. I ordered an open faced roast beef sandwich with home made mashed potatoes. The roast beef was terrible. It tasted like it was old and cooked in the microwave. The gravy had no flavor. My husband tried a bite of it and felt the same way. I couldn't eat it. The mashed potatoes were barely warm. Did get one bite with a hot spot which was extremely disappointing. Didn't know if this is how the food usually is there or if they were just to busy or what. Still, we were very disappointed and will probably not go back there again.