“I've been going there for 30 years when I pass through Sisters”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sno Cap Ice Cream

Sno Cap Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Sisters
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Eugene, Oregon
“I've been going there for 30 years when I pass through Sisters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Really, really good ice cream. Try the licorice and the rum raisin as you won't find better. This is not garden variety ice cream that they just buy from a dairy. They also sell hamburgers, fries and that kind of comfort food. That is OK, and the tables are cramped. But this is the place to get ice cream.

pocatello
“great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Best homemade ice cream! Service was great! I will totally go back, my whole family really enjoyed it, we went back four times in our seven day stay in Sisters.

Plano, Texas
“Exactly what you'd expect for a burger and ice cream stand”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Ate here twice on a recent visit to Sisters. The kids like it enough to want to go back. We had burgers, shakes and ice creams here.

It is a very basic burger and ice cream stand, don't expect gourmet style food or a plush seating area and you won't be dissapointed.

The burgers were good, not excellent but perfectly fine. The ice creams were very good and the shakes great.

We sat outside both times and watched the world go by.

The prices were highish and that's the main reason I don't give 5 stars. Not extortionate but not cheap. For 1 adult and 2 kids for a burger and fries and a shake cost us $30. But compare that to McDonalds which is nowhere near as good food and I don't think it's a problem.

If I was in town again I'd stop here for lunch again

Portland, Oregon
“Wonderful fresh marionberry milkshakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

This little place is always crowded, sometimes with a line out the door. Taste these milkshakes and you will know why!

“Way too small!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

They are so good and popular they need to expand a little. Really good milkshakes.