“Best value for a comfortable stay”

Sisters Inn and Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Sisters
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This hotel was rated 2 stars apparently because it has outside corridors and no elevator access to the second floor, however, I found my first floor room to be very clean, quiet, and just a few blocks from the center of town. I think for one or two nights, this place will more than satisfy, and is a great value compared to other local hotels. I also found the managers to be very friendly and helpful in pointing out the better places to eat in town. I think this hotel deserves three and a half stars, when compared to other 2 and 3 star hotels. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a first floor room if you have lots of luggage, kids, or are retired.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Thought this would be a decent place to stay, because it is AAA approved, but after staying 2 nights, I discovered it was not the case. The bathroom had hair on the floor, the coffee pot was not washed out from the previous guests stay, and after returning to the room on the evening of the second day, was told by the cleaning women that,"they don't clean they rooms everyday, only every 2 days."
The toilet stopped up, and I was just handed a plunger at the door, after having to walk up to the office in the snow (nobody answered the phone at the office).
Loved the Sisters area, but find a different hotel for you visit!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jo R
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The rooms are the surprise here. Extremely large and nicely furnished - with a big bed, reclining chair, and large bathroom. They were much better than your average motel.
The place was very quiet, which we liked.
Breakfast was included - it was fairly typical for a motel breakfast (english muffins, biscuits and gravy, oranges).
Our only complaint was that the room was not as clean as it should have been. There was hair in the bathtub and on the floor of the bathroom. Also, the coffee pot had left-over coffee in it.
Apart from that, we were happy with this motel and amazed at the size of the room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Hoodoo ski lodge recommended we call the best western in town. Never mentioned Sisters Inn & Suites. Found it by accident, and gladly. Where do I start? Friendliness was awesome. Offered a discounted rate for military/veterans which I greatly appreciate. Gladly allowed me to check room first which I found spotless and in beautiful western decor with pine or log head board, tables, entertainment center, full body mirror. American flag on card key and pleasantly surprised to find a bible in the room. People were very respectful to me and my family. Offered wake up, breakfast, and had pleasant conversation with myself and daughter who were vacationing at ski season. As a disabled veteran it is moments like these that I feel the gratitude for my service to this country and my friends whom lost their lives is actually appreciated. If you disagree politically that's your right, but please don't give this place a low review because of it. Be honest. The hospitality is unmatched. As a traveler of many states and nations I can say in all honesty, you will get a nice midgrade, meaning no pool, but more American than any motel "chain" can offer for a great price. Having allergies I am severely sensitive to dust, mold, perfumes, smoke, pet odor etc... Our room was clean and odorless. If I had to complain about something it would be the toilet paper was a far reach for my eight year old by a couple inches but she could still get to it, and maybe a couple more plug in's. Extra things were special deoderant, soap, shampoo, which is above the basics. All in all we got a very nice room, tv"with cable", microwave, coffee pot with coffee, hair dryer, iron/board, desk, wifi, for 1/2 the competitions price. I am not affiliated with this place and was not asked to give a review. This is actually the first for me. Oh and please let me for warn any of those travelling who base their comfort level on the quality of tv for the one or two hours you'll watch, this is a old fashioned color tv. Sorry. No big flat screen led for $77.00. If you need that I don't know where to go. You could bring your laptop and watch from that. Ahhhh We came for the outdoors not the quality of tv we'd watch. Anyway, its a great place. You won't regret it. Patriot friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank kavik67
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was very happy with how clean everything was. I enjoyed my stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I was in the room during the day while my husband was in class. I was able to enjoy the patio and my book.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2012

After I booked this hotel I read all negative reviews and was so worried that my room will be dirty and toilet will leak. My husband and I checked in for one night with our dog on September 2. Our room 124 was immaculate. The whole place looked like they just had been remodeled-everything clean, fresh paint, new carpet, furniture, bedding. May be TV was outdated, I didn't notice as overall place looked great. We had a king size bed, comfortable matress and pillows, full kitchen with stove, sink, microwave, and refrigerator. In kitchen cabinets were some pots, pans, plates, silverware and even bottle opener. We didn't use kitchen though, instead we walked a short distance to a nearby restaurant and had a good meal very inexpensive. Coffee pot was clean in our room as well as bathroom. Our room had a sliding door to the porch and little fenced grassy yard with doggy poo bags provided, we didn't need it but it's nice and thoughtful. That night there were lots of people staying there with their dogs. However, the night went very quite as we didn't hear any noise nor from the other people or the road.
There is also a nice grocery store ("Rays") in the same area as hotel. For breakfast we got toasted English muffins and fruits. They also hade coffee, tea, orange juice, biscuits and gravy, jam, apples and oranges, instant oatmeal.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank galPacificCoast
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed here with my daughter and friend for a wedding. When I checked in, the staff keep commenting on how i got the room for such a great deal at $100.00 a night. After staying here I do not think it was a deal.
The rooms were spacious but the tv is out dated, the couch that folds into a bed does not lay flat (v shaped). The toilet paper holder was rusted and you almost had to do a 180 degree turn to get to it. The coffee pot was dirty. Was not as clean as other reviewers said. We listened to the people above us walking around all night.
Would only recommend for closeness to town. Very dissappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sisters
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
No photo provided
Black Butte Ranch
#5 of 6 in Sisters
The Suttle Lodge & Boathouse

Been to Sisters Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!