“One of my favorite restaurants in Silverton.”
Review of Chan's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chan's Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 40 Restaurants in Silverton
Cuisines: Chinese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorite restaurants in Silverton.”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I am very picky when I go anywhere to eat but when my husband brought me here for Chinese I was surprised at how much I loved it. Not only is the service friendly, but the staff remembered me and my allergy. Which is very important to me. I love how the prices are low and portions and quality are high. When ever I get Chinese I go here and I recommend it to everyone I know.

1 Thank Cioabella

Boston, Massachusetts
“worst Chinese food I've ever had”
Reviewed March 1, 2011

As a native Silvertonian, I don't understand how people love this place and go so regularly. I've eaten here probably 5 times over the past 15 years. I suppose if you have never had good Chinese food (or just Chinese food ANYwhere else), and you like your food out of a frozen bag, thrown into a deep fryer, then smothered in a mediocre sauce, then this place might be what you're looking for. Forget getting vegetables here or anything fresh for that matter. If you have a hangover and are looking for greasy, heavy, battered and fried, with a complementary side of diabetes and heart disease, then you'll probably enjoy Chan's.

• Visited June 2010
2 Thank lilyflypie
Portland, Oregon
“Good value”
Reviewed July 19, 2010

I always order a modification to an item on the menu, so my meals are prepared to order. The veggies are delicious!