“Best Thai”

Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Silverton
Cuisines: Thai
“Best Thai”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Whenever I'm in the mood for Thai this is the place I go. I've tried a wide selection of food from their menu and the steamed bun and corn cakes are my favorite appetizers. The spicy basil and sweet and sour are my favorite entrees and their desserts are amazing! The staff is always friendly although sometimes they can be overly touchy and wish that they would refill drinks more often. But overall great food and friendly service.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Always good Thai food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We eat here about once a month. I recommend the Salmon Curry. It is not on the menu but on the special board. We also love the mango sticky rice.
The only downfall is the building is kind of run down and worn.

• Visited April 2014
Silverton, Oregon
“Excellent Thai food and great prices”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is always great at Thai Dish. I've never had anything that wasn't delicious. While the atmosphere is not fancy, we keep coming back for the friendly service, tasty food and great prices.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jean E
Scappoose
“Adequate Thai for a small town”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We ate lunch here on a Saturday after visiting The Oregon Garden. Both of us had Pad Thai. While not the best I've ever had it was good and did include a couple of large prawns and some chicken. I would have preferred an addition of some fresh vegetables, carrots or green onions. The one thing that irritated me was the additional $2 charge for tea which was never replenished. I can't remember an Asian restaurant that I have been to that didn't include that as part of the meal. The service was fine. For a small town it worked as we were not expecting gourmet.

• Visited February 2014
Lincoln City, Oregon
“We drive 15 miles to eat here”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We live in Stayton Or and this Thai place is in Silverton OR. About 15 miles away just eat Thai. The food is wonderful, service amazing and prices comparable. A must try if in Silveton OR

Visited December 2013