“I live here...trust me it is the best in town.”

Silver Grille Cafe and Wines
Reserve with OpenTable
Silver Grille Cafe and Wines is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Silverton
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Water Street
Description: The Silver Grille has been serving 'Willamette Valley Cuisine'since 2000. As a "farm to table" restaurant our focus is on utilizing local products wherever possible, and growing produce for use in our restaurant. Our menu reflects what is available seasonally and changes accordingly. We would like to invite you to join us. Thank you
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is where I want to go when I am tired and want to be pampered close to home.Food great, service great, wine great, atmosphere is very relaxing.I love The Grille and would go more often except my Hubbie likes logger size meals so it is not his fav, for that reason.But he loves it when we do, I just make him get dessert!

2  Thank Carol B
There are newer reviews for Silver Grille Cafe and Wines

Reviewed July 27, 2012

From beginning to end our meal was delicious with discerning service and subtle, bright flavors accentuating each dish. Service was attentive to each diner in our large group of women, without compromising service to the other patrons. Naomi never missed a beat and her chef-husband stepped in frequently to help. Our entrees were served promptly and hot. My homemade ravioli were stuffed with a perfect blend of thoughtfully flavored vegetables and delicately sauced with a totally amazing mushroom sauce. It melted in my mouth. It is a dish I won't forget. Other hits of the night included a beet carpachio preparation I loved. I can't wait to return with my husband. Bon appetite indeed !

1  Thank SistersTraveler
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We went here to celebrate with friends, it was a lovely place with great food.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a small, intimate setting with possibly the best service one could hope to find. The waiter was incredibly accommodating. I have some dietary restrictions and without a moments hesitation, he offered alternatives to what was on the menue for entres. I had a beef tenderloin with gnocchi and vegtables. Everything was cooked to perfection. The wine pairing was perfect. We do not usually order dessert but we did that night because the offerings looked so appetizing. We had some sort of pistachio cake with chocolate topping and strawberries and hazelnuts. Toooooooooooooo good!!! Wonderful meal. Cannot wait to do it again.

1  Thank Dianne L
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

We had one of the best meals of our holiday in this great family owned and run restaurant. We were looked after by Mickie who was just brilliant. This was an anniversary holiday so we started with 2 glasses of prosecco and unfortunately my husband knocked his over after a few sips. Mickie made no fussed cleaned it up and really unexpectedly for us replaced my husbands glass on the house all this before we had even tried the food. The homemade bread was delicious, my house strawberry salad was so fresh and flavoursome with beautiful nuts and fruit and the chèvre crostini light with garlic crisp bread. On Mickie's recommendation I had the lamb fettuccini with hand made pasta by the chef owner and a lamb ragu to die for! My husband had a beautifully cooked and succulent leg of rabbit ( the don't have rabbit legs that good or big! Were we live...). Our red wine choice was also highly recommended by Mickie the Sineann red is stunning to drink and was perfect with our food. We really hadn't room for dessert but the food had been so good we made space to share a strawberry tart again freshly made by the pastry chef and it showed, light and delicious a great way to round off for us what was a great dinner that show cased wonderful local ingredients cooked with love and great skill. It's worth going out of your way to visit this lovely restrauant and if you are visiting at the Oregan gardens it's the only place to eat! Thanks for a lovely meal and experience and to Mickie for great service we will certainly return if we are fortunate to be back on holiday.

1  Thank Lote123