“Staying was a dream!”
Review of Birdwood Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Silverton
Birdwood Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Silverton B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My bridesmaids and I stayed at the Birdwood Inn the two days before my wedding, and the night of my new husband and I stayed as well. The couple who owns the Birdwood, Bobbie and Scott, are absolutely wonderful, making all of us feel warmly welcome. The breakfasts they made for us each morning were exquisite, I wish I could have eaten more the morning of the wedding! My bridesmaids and I all live in different places (Texas, Florida, Massachusetts, and Australia), so this was one of the few occasions I will have to see all of them together at once, and Bobbie and Scott made this possible in such a wonderful way!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Catie S

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is an excellent stop and great place to stay. Bobbie & Scott are absolutely incredible and amazing hosts. The rooms are comfortable and decorated beautifully, as well as the entire B & B. The guest cottage is private and sweetly cozy. This is a great location if you want to enjoy the historic downtown shops and all that Silverton has to offer and it is right on the path to Silver Creek Falls. The gardens are a wonderful oasis and it is obvious that great love and care has gone into them. Excellent value!! I HIGHLY recommend the Birdwood Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank AlwaysWandering1
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Just came back from staying here for three nights, the owners Scott & Bobbi are a joy to be with, very hospitable and gracious. I travel to Silverton several times a year to visit my daughter, I have stayed at most places several times including the Oregon Gardens. The Birdwood Inn, by far is the most comfortable, and the location cannot beat.

As a former hospitality executive, I have stayed in hotels, resorts, and Inns all over the world. I highly recommend the Birdwood Inn for anyone visiting Silverton or the surrounding communities.

This is truly a home away from home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank alanlennon
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I highly recommend this little Bed and Breakfast! The owners are so great, and the food is top shelf. I will definitely be going there again! I stayed in the guest cottage located behind the house; it is so private and quaint. Very enjoyable all around.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank tamara525
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This B & B offers it all: lovely accomodations with a great bed and quality linens; perfect owners/hosts who will converse or give you all the space you need; great value for your money; excellent location! I looked at all the other lodging options in Silverton when I was there and in my opinion this is the best...

Room Tip: The Green Room is on the main street but the traffic subsided in the evening, and the light from two...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank TruthSeeker444
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Looking for that B/B just like your home away from home, this is the place. This B/B is nestled in a charming town of Silverton,Or; with a large creek running thro Silverton. The head waters for the creek is from 10 falls cascading one by one down the canyon to the bottom. Upon arriving at the Birdwood u are 1st taken in by radiant, colorfull, splender, in full color of the abuntance of many plants, flowers shubs. Truely a post card quality. Just take that picture. Its to show and tell to remember its beauty. When u arrive u are greeted by the inn keepers[man/wifwithe] who truely are down to earth people who have a flair for the,creativity, artistic touches as u look upon the antiques and decore of the interior. The inn keeper repeated, in the back of the inn, but 10 times more of splended flowers, hanging on posts, sitting on a spaces deck, plus a water fountain flowing, has very coming affect. Futher back a well keep garden with lawn and many verities of flowers/plants which is fenced off by rustic antique gated fence. This piece completes the whole look/feel of the inn.U will find the inn keepers friendly, accomdateing and alway willing make your stay one of the best in your travels. After u have settled in at the inn the town awaits u with it charm and many veryity of lovely stores of different things to brouse through. There more to tell about the inn, town, and surounding area but I let u discover it splender for your self. It like a movie if I tell u every thing it leaves nothing to antisapation and immagination. So one come all to Silverton,Or and the Birdwood B/B Inn. Bye the way the inn keepers dog[ Rudy] is worth the stay and if u are like me he's the best and its very tempting not scoop him up take home Happy trails to u all. Eric/Rosalie

Room Tip: The cottege in the back, book it if avaible. U will be pleased.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank EricvonForstmeyer
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I spent 4 days here and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great breakfasts, friendly owners/operators, prime location close to everything. Very comfortable bed, too. Extraordinary gardens and lovely flowers everywhere.

Highly recommended.

Mike

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Michael672

Been to Birdwood Inn? Share your experiences!