Silverton Inn and Suites
Oregon Garden Resort(Silverton)(Great Value!)
$114
Orbitz.com
$70
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
$103
$119
$109
ComfortInn
Official Site
All reviewssilver falls state parkjetted tublovely furnishingsmanager chrisoregon gardenstile floorscute shopswithin walking distanceattached restaurantdowntown shopscounter spaceceiling fanbreakfast burritofabulous stayupgraded roomwould definitely stay here againlovely room
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We just stayed for 2 days not knowing the area at all. What a great pick! They were pet friendly, with a great location for walking around town or to drive and see other things like Silver Falls State Park. Breakfast was yummy, the whole place had more of a B&B feel to it. Dennis made us feel at home. The large lobby was a great place to watch tv, sit by the fire or use their computers. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Becky S
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We decided to stay at the Silverton Inn and Suites since it was close to the Woodburn Outlet Mall. After having bad experiences at hotels closer the mall, we decided it would be worth it to stay a little farther away and try something new.

Pros:
Nice staff
Has a gorgeous exterior and a lovely lobby
Clean rooms
Quiet rooms

Cons:
The "Big Timber Room" was tiny
The bathroom didn't have a counter

Average:
The breakfast

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We are stunning from well kept hotel.Clean and real stone the Westing House Oven make me feel like home,pot and pan ,plate and utensil no plastic ,coffee so good smell and taste.We are waiting for breakfast and will write a review for more.
Nano Cassidy from Dublin California

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Napat C
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I normally stay in Salem when on my business trips, but elected for a change of scenery this time as my last couple stays at my regular hotel was dissappointing. I decided to book the Silver Falls room based on the picture on their website. The drive off of I-5 was a little longer than I expected, probably about 15+ minutes and I arrived after dark. No problems with checking in at the front desk. The room was clean and cozy. The room looked smaller than what was shown on the website, probably just the wide angle lens. There were only about three other guests in the hotel at the time, so I didn't hear any noise from the other rooms. The bed was comfortable and it had a decent size bathroom. The continental breakfast was a nice change compared to most chain hotel breakfasts. The drive back to I-5 was beautiful! A nice sunny drive through a rural setting and farmland. Made me feel at home. Overall a good stay. Probably won't stay there again, but glad I did this once.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We came to stay in town for an interview, the company paid ahead and when we arrived the owner was not aware and all but accused us of using someone else's card, and said he would require ours in case they refused to pay or did not authorize it , I was extremely offended as it was a large local business and he could have easily called and he was quite rude, when I asked about his behavior he said he wanted to get paid I said cancel the charge we will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2013