“Beautiful”

Oregon Garden Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Silverton
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

The resort is set up like a small village instead of apartments. All the staff was wonderful and the gardens are simply amazing. We visited the Moonstone spa while there. It was so relaxing. We will most definitely be going back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 24, 2014

A friend & I stayed at Oregon Garden Resort last fall and loved it so much we stayed an extra night. I wanted to go, again, but my husband wasn't too sure he'd like it - not enough to do. When an online promotion was offered, he agreed; and, boy, was he impressed! It was too early in the season for the tram to be operating in the Garden and blooms were scarce, but we loved walking through, anyway. The whole Resort property is very clean; the staff is friendly; the hot stone massages are wonderful. Also, the food is delicious, although some lower-priced options would be a welcome addition to the menu. Silverton has several restaurants, but when we checked them out, we ended up returning to the Resort nothing seemed to compare. The Resort's weakest point is the nightly entertainment. With my first stay, one entertainer had an emergency and didn't arrive; the second night's performer was not very good. This stay, we went to the lounge nearly an hour after they were scheduled & they hadn't arrived. We didn't go to the 2nd night's show, but a quick peak indicated it might have been good. We, dog included, loved our stay and are anxious to return..

Room Tip: I can't imagine a bad room, although I'm drawn to buildings that don't have a hallway an...
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My wife and I wanted a weekend away and we usually go to the beach. This time we decided to go to the Oregon Garden Resort and we've been SOLD!!! This place was quiet, the people were friendly, the garden was great even though it wasn't in the prime season for blooms. The food at the restaurant was very good, but was a little pricey. We would definitely recommend the resort to folks who want a nice, quiet getaway in quality rooms.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Had a great first visit to the Oregon Garden Resort! The hotel was very nice, clean and the staff were excellent and friendly. I had a massage from Chrissy and loved it. The special little aspects they add with hot rocks, hot towels, etc made it the best massage I have ever had.
Loved the food at the restaurant. The breakfast was great and the dinner was too!

1  Thank Jeanette T
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I had a wonderful massage by Kayla Folden. She did a nice medium pressure massage, just what I asked for. The food was great! The room was perfect and fireplace was a nice touch. We also enjoyed the hot tub ( :

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I came here for a special weekend away and had an amazing experience. Rizwan set us up in our room and deserves lots of money for dealing with the old judgmental people before us. We later ate at the resort's restaurant and were served by Adrienne. She was young, sweet, and knowledgeable. I would poach her for my bar business if she was 21. I would recommend this place to anyone who appreciates good people and great service. Thank you to the staff.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Hubby and I have had wonderful quick trips to the Oregon Garden Resort. We have stayed multiple times and every one of our visits have us wanting to return. The staff are so friendly and helpful. We've stayed in their pet friendly rooms when we have our pups with us and their rooms that are pet free. All the rooms are very clean, comfortable. The Garden View restaurant is where we ate. Food and service excellent! Love the live entertainment in the lounge! Being able to spend extra time in the gardens (before official open/closing) is a wonderful bonus as is the private entrance. We've been there all seasons and weather. Wonderful ANY time of the year! One of these trips I will have to try the spa. Great place for a quick getaway-closer than the coast and great accommodations.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverton
Silverton Inn and Suites
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn
Best Western Woodburn
Best Western Woodburn
#1 of 4 in Woodburn

Been to Oregon Garden Resort? Share your experiences!