The resort is set up like a small village instead of apartments. All the staff was wonderful and the gardens are simply amazing. We visited the Moonstone spa while there. It was so relaxing. We will most definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oregon Garden Resort sits above The Oregon Garden's 80-acres stunning botanical gardens. Our guest rooms are nestled in a series of cottages throughout the grounds behind the main lodge. Each building has six rooms, featuring fireplaces and private landscaped patios or balconies. Rooms also feature microwaves, fridges and coffee makers, among other amenities. Included in an overnight stay is a complimentary hot American breakfast buffet and unlimited admission into The Oregon Garden. Ample parking is available both at the main lodge and around the rooms. Pet-Friendly and accessible rooms are available at the resort. The Resort's beautiful main lodge features the Fireside Lounge, which hosts live music each night along with happy hour specials daily; Moonstone Spa, our full-service day spa; and the Garden View Restaurant, which features sweeping views of The Oregon Garden and the Willamette Valley beyond. The menu showcases the best in Northwest cuisine and wines. The main lodge also houses meeting space for corporate meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions and conferences. A heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are set behind the main lodge. Oregon Garden Resort is a smoke free resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oregon Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oregon Garden Hotel Silverton
- Oregon Garden Silverton
- Oregon Garden Resort Silverton