Ok, after living in Oregon my whole life just an hour away from this gem, I can't believe we never came to the Gardens before. They have been here for quite a few years but are always expanding. The resort opened about four years ago and it has been our hope to stay and it finally worked out.
Having bought a GREAT Travelzoo deal, like everyone else said, it was an insane deal, it was so good. We can't wait for the next one but will proably have to fight everyone else to even get one!!! The restaurant dinner was soooo good, husband had the prime rib, I had the strip steak, perfectly done. The bottle of wine we brought home and yet to try but I am sure it will be wonderful. Room was large, clean, had everything we needed, Wifi, fridge, micro, bar area, large bathroom, great large comfy bed and private deck. It was quiet quiet quiet. They have a nice, seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub which we used one morning, lovely. Part of the package included a massage which I needed badly for my tendonitis/bursitis as well as trigger point pain. and it really helped. Even after the included breakfasts, wine, dinner, massage, beautiful room, the best part of the package was the passes to the gardens. If you can't walk far, they have a tram that runs each 30 minutes. The driver was very informative and we enjoyed taking pictures while he drove us around. Next time though, we will hop off and spend more time exploring. There are 80 acres of gardens, and each is so unique.
The best part was the huge storm that hit while there, with lightning hitting one of the trees in the garden (about 2 hrs after we had just been by it) splitting it right down the middle. They are leaving it there for educational purposes. I highly recommend this wonderful resort in such a great town as Silverton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oregon Garden Resort sits above The Oregon Garden's 80-acres stunning botanical gardens. Our guest rooms are nestled in a series of cottages throughout the grounds behind the main lodge. Each building has six rooms, featuring fireplaces and private landscaped patios or balconies. Rooms also feature microwaves, fridges and coffee makers, among other amenities. Included in an overnight stay is a complimentary hot American breakfast buffet and unlimited admission into The Oregon Garden. Ample parking is available both at the main lodge and around the rooms. Pet-Friendly and accessible rooms are available at the resort. The Resort's beautiful main lodge features the Fireside Lounge, which hosts live music each night along with happy hour specials daily; Moonstone Spa, our full-service day spa; and the Garden View Restaurant, which features sweeping views of The Oregon Garden and the Willamette Valley beyond. The menu showcases the best in Northwest cuisine and wines. The main lodge also houses meeting space for corporate meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions and conferences. A heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are set behind the main lodge. Oregon Garden Resort is a smoke free resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oregon Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oregon Garden Hotel Silverton
- Oregon Garden Silverton
- Oregon Garden Resort Silverton