After a 5 hour drive we arrived at the lovely grounds of the Resort only to find that although we had a confirmation number, they didn't have our reservation. The man at the 800 number when I made the reservation made it at another of the company's resorts. Luckily Vita, at the front desk was able to find us a room available for both nights because they were almost sold out. She then went to investigate the error so we wouldn't be charged as a no show at another facility. That was the 1st of exceptional customer service. Every employee we encountered was out to please us.
The grounds are very pleasant and well kept. The room was very bright and comfortable and we loved having our own patio. Even though the facility was fully booked, we never heard a sound. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate, but the pool facility was very nice.
The adjacent Gardens are beautiful and well worth the stroll. we recommend taking the free tram ride 1st to hear the narration and then take your own stroll. The local areas of Mt. Angel and Silverton offer shops & restaurants and Silver Falls State Park is a short, pastoral drive.
This may not be the party spot for some, but it was perfect for quiet, restful respite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oregon Garden Resort sits above The Oregon Garden's 80-acres stunning botanical gardens. Our guest rooms are nestled in a series of cottages throughout the grounds behind the main lodge. Each building has six rooms, featuring fireplaces and private landscaped patios or balconies. Rooms also feature microwaves, fridges and coffee makers, among other amenities. Included in an overnight stay is a complimentary hot American breakfast buffet and unlimited admission into The Oregon Garden. Ample parking is available both at the main lodge and around the rooms. Pet-Friendly and accessible rooms are available at the resort. The Resort's beautiful main lodge features the Fireside Lounge, which hosts live music each night along with happy hour specials daily; Moonstone Spa, our full-service day spa; and the Garden View Restaurant, which features sweeping views of The Oregon Garden and the Willamette Valley beyond. The menu showcases the best in Northwest cuisine and wines. The main lodge also houses meeting space for corporate meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions and conferences. A heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are set behind the main lodge. Oregon Garden Resort is a smoke free resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oregon Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oregon Garden Hotel Silverton
- Oregon Garden Silverton
- Oregon Garden Resort Silverton