We stayed at this hotel due to a package the hotel offered. Dinner and a bottle of wine were included in package. All were so enjoyable, as was the every staff member we encountered. The front desk was efficient, the restaurant was very comfortable to be in and situated on property to have beautiful views. The food was a bit basic but the value/quality was spot on. Their wine included in package was a pleasant surprise as I would not have expected such a great pinot noir in this package. In the two days were there, we had three meals in the restaurant while we were there and I was pleased with all. The wait staff takes good care of you and you get the feeling they like people and their jobs. We enjoyed treatments in the Resort's Spa. I chose and neck/shoulder massage and Thea worked on my tight muscles and is a pleasant individual. I would go back. The suites are laid out with about six per building. Our pet friendly suite have was very clean, bed was comfortable and had plenty of seating inside and on small patio outside. I would recommend this hotel for all reasons. Tour of Oregon Gardens was so enjoyable and that place is LOVED. All growing things are thriving. Oregon should be proud of this paradise in the countryside of Oregon. You appreciate the quieter side of life, the agriculture being grown, the care and consideration to profit from a beautiful part of this great state. The town of Silverton is so quaint...treat yourself to a drive or walk around and reminisce about the great things or years gone by........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oregon Garden Resort sits above The Oregon Garden's 80-acres stunning botanical gardens. Our guest rooms are nestled in a series of cottages throughout the grounds behind the main lodge. Each building has six rooms, featuring fireplaces and private landscaped patios or balconies. Rooms also feature microwaves, fridges and coffee makers, among other amenities. Included in an overnight stay is a complimentary hot American breakfast buffet and unlimited admission into The Oregon Garden. Ample parking is available both at the main lodge and around the rooms. Pet-Friendly and accessible rooms are available at the resort. The Resort's beautiful main lodge features the Fireside Lounge, which hosts live music each night along with happy hour specials daily; Moonstone Spa, our full-service day spa; and the Garden View Restaurant, which features sweeping views of The Oregon Garden and the Willamette Valley beyond. The menu showcases the best in Northwest cuisine and wines. The main lodge also houses meeting space for corporate meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions and conferences. A heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are set behind the main lodge. Oregon Garden Resort is a smoke free resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Oregon Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oregon Garden Hotel Silverton
- Oregon Garden Silverton
- Oregon Garden Resort Silverton