We stayed one night at the Oregon Garden Resort as part of our honeymoon trip. We purchased the Romance Package and this turned out to be a great way to go! The resort itself seems relatively new, is laid out in a series of "cottages", has very clean well appointed rooms, is quiet and beautifully landscaped. The grounds seemed like an extension of the botanical garden below the property. The service, food and wine at the restaurant were all great--we had the seared scallops and mahi-mahi wi a bottle of the house white wine. The full breakfast that was served the next day (buffet style) was also very good. Being big garden fans, we really liked its location right next to Oregon Gardens and the admission tix included with our stay. Having our own private entrance to the gardens, we were able to wander down and walk around whenever we felt like it--for us that was 3 times during our stay! It was so nice to be able to take in the huge botanical garden at our leisure. If you did not feel like walking the 100 yards down the hill, a tram runs on the half hour to take you around the gardens and to and from the resort. Included in the package were 6 lovely long-stem roses and a box of gourmet chocolates! Sweet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oregon Garden Resort sits above The Oregon Garden's 80-acres stunning botanical gardens. Our guest rooms are nestled in a series of cottages throughout the grounds behind the main lodge. Each building has six rooms, featuring fireplaces and private landscaped patios or balconies. Rooms also feature microwaves, fridges and coffee makers, among other amenities. Included in an overnight stay is a complimentary hot American breakfast buffet and unlimited admission into The Oregon Garden. Ample parking is available both at the main lodge and around the rooms. Pet-Friendly and accessible rooms are available at the resort. The Resort's beautiful main lodge features the Fireside Lounge, which hosts live music each night along with happy hour specials daily; Moonstone Spa, our full-service day spa; and the Garden View Restaurant, which features sweeping views of The Oregon Garden and the Willamette Valley beyond. The menu showcases the best in Northwest cuisine and wines. The main lodge also houses meeting space for corporate meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions and conferences. A heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are set behind the main lodge. Oregon Garden Resort is a smoke free resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oregon Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oregon Garden Hotel Silverton
- Oregon Garden Silverton
- Oregon Garden Resort Silverton