On a TravelZoo deal, we stayed two nights at the Oregon Garden Resort for $89, which included dinner one night, admission to the garden ($10 each on it's own), and a bottle of private label wine. How in the world does the Oregon Garden Resort make any money and still provide one of the cleanest rooms around, with a fireplace, superior upscale bedding, and a boutique hotel environment. Not sure, but not my worry other than to tell you, that the Oregon Garden Resort is one of the best deals in the country by my book. Friendly staff, excellent bar and entertainment in the evening. While a little bit out of Portland, you are right in the middle of wine country. We also took in the Evergreen Air Museum and Water Park. Nothing like sliding from the inside of a 747 mounted on the roof. Then back to our calm and restful, upscale room in a separate cottage environment. We had a small patio with outdoor furniture and garden. It is a wonder, and one that you need to take advantage of, very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oregon Garden Resort sits above The Oregon Garden's 80-acres stunning botanical gardens. Our guest rooms are nestled in a series of cottages throughout the grounds behind the main lodge. Each building has six rooms, featuring fireplaces and private landscaped patios or balconies. Rooms also feature microwaves, fridges and coffee makers, among other amenities. Included in an overnight stay is a complimentary hot American breakfast buffet and unlimited admission into The Oregon Garden. Ample parking is available both at the main lodge and around the rooms. Pet-Friendly and accessible rooms are available at the resort. The Resort's beautiful main lodge features the Fireside Lounge, which hosts live music each night along with happy hour specials daily; Moonstone Spa, our full-service day spa; and the Garden View Restaurant, which features sweeping views of The Oregon Garden and the Willamette Valley beyond. The menu showcases the best in Northwest cuisine and wines. The main lodge also houses meeting space for corporate meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions and conferences. A heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are set behind the main lodge. Oregon Garden Resort is a smoke free resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oregon Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oregon Garden Hotel Silverton
- Oregon Garden Silverton
- Oregon Garden Resort Silverton