“Reliable pho and noodle bowls”
Review of Pho Ty - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Ty
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My work colleagues and I go here regularly for lunch. It's your "usual" variety of ingredients in the pho, which makes for something for everyone as long as you want Vietnamese beef soup (and Chicken is available). I get the noodle bowl when I'm not in the mood for soup. All good and service is pleasant and efficient. We haven't tried the rest of the menu.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The yellow curry is to die for - so good. The lemongrass chicken bowl is excellent too. The service is always top notch.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is run by the original, traditional family. The Pho soup is awesome, my favorite is the rice vermicelli (not sure how to spell this) with shrimp....pour the fish sauce over and YUMMY!!! Being on a gluten free diet makes this a great meal to choose from. Price is reasonable for the area.

1  Thank Annette S
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Good place to go for some traditional Vietnamese soups. Not the best I've had, but it's close by when I need a fix.