“The Best Chinese in the area”

House of Good Fortune
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Sherwood
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sherwood, Oregon
“The Best Chinese in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have been dining here for years and friends will drive across town to join us. The service is good and they treat us like family. Family owned and there has been a resent change due to the untimely death of one of the owners. The menu has been revamped with a few more Northern Chinese dishes. We have NEVER had a bad meal at House of Good Fortune!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Red C

Sherwood, Oregon
“reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

this is a good stand by they are consistantly good food. Love there happy family rice, kung pao chicken. The service is friendly. I have had to wait a little longer than usually lately and to go orders your best to call in before you go. If they get backed up its a little awkward waiting area. This is one of the few resteraunts worth eating at in Sherwood

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank allison d
Portland, Oregon
“Good Fortune is Finding Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

I have been going here for lunch and dinner on a regular basis for nearly 13years. I have never had a bad meal. The owner, Angela, runs the front of the house and is always warm and welcoming. Her husband takes care of the chef duties in the back. My favorite is their version of Kung Pao Chicken--made extra spicy. Their pot stickers are also very tasty. They have a great lunch special that includes rice, tea and soup with your entree choice, and they recently started offering brown rice as an option, so I can feel like I did something a little bit healthy as I clean the delicious sauce from my plate. Mmmm.

• Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“We really enjoyed the food, we had great service and left overs. $$ on price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2008

We really enjoyed the food, we had great service and left overs. $$ on price.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to House of Good Fortune? Share your experiences!