“A nice indoor playground that needs work.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Safari Sam's
Molalla, Oregon
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A nice indoor playground that needs work.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was sub par and the burger was a little better. Half the games didn't work and some stole your tokens. Kids had a blast jumping and running around. Wish of was bigger and the food was better.

3 Thank Jason R

California
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“GREAT, NOISY PLACE FOR KIDS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Cold and wet weekend in Oregon? no problem...head to Sherwood to Safari Sams.
Sit at a table and allow the kids to run. Once the bracelet is on their wrists and the stamp is on yours, they cannot get out the door without you...or with anyone else. It is a safe place.
I took my two grandchildren, ages 8 and 5, on a Sunday afternoon...the place was crowded. We found a small table by the window, and I planted myself there for about 4 hours.
For $33, they both played on the giant giant play structure...one played unlimited golf...and one jumped on the two large jumpy houses as many times as she wished.
That translates to $4.13 per hour per child. A bit expensive, but where else can you sit and read a book (if you can concentrate with the high volume of noise) and feel completely at ease that the kids are entertained and safe?
The food? I saw pizza and they do have other food as well. It seems a bit expensive, but we didn't go for the food. They each had one ice cream cone which was $2.50...and yes, that was expensive for what they got...but it isn't a restaurant. It is a playground...and it well suited this grandmother's purpose.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tahoe2
CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not honor voucher. Rude management! Overpriced!””
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Don't bother to buy their deal vouchers! They have so many fine prints. Even if it's not printed on the voucher, they would say the rule is on their website, and find an excuse not honoring the voucher.

The supervisor "Jay" is not so nice. I asked very nicely if he can honor the voucher or give me any discount. But he acted as very strict, said no exception. Finally, I told him I'm going to write a bad review online. He said that I'm threatening him, and also said if I was nice to him, he would have honored my voucher, LOL! What a bad way to do business. It does not seem they want return customer.

This place is noisy and crowded. Overpriced. It's hard to supervise your kids. Not good for small kids.

Wi-Fi does not work. I was given a password, but could never obtain IP-address.

Visited February 2013
6 Thank sweet-town
Keizer, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I think this place is overpriced on everything and the food is tolerable. There is way too much stuff crammed into the space. I think the kids had a good time but we won't go back.

6 Thank msprncs
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I suppose its ok if you have kids that enjoy it.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

It seems like it has everything that a kid would like. I went in there it was a bit too noisy for me.

1 Thank donny1f

Been to Safari Sam's? Share your experiences!