“Good ice cream”

Phil's Frostys
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Shady Cove
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We didn't have a meal here but enjoyed several ice creams and shakes -- all were wonderful, generous and affordable.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

for a summer ice cream run it is a fun little outing even if the line goes out the door. I am never one to miss an opportunity for fun with my kids... even if it is waiting in line to have a ice cream with my kids!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

better than the chain outfits by far! lots to eat and good too..They have most anything you desire for a quick meal.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stop for a cone every time we go buy. It is a tradition for my girlfriend and I as we only get together a couple times a year.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Food was okay, neither good or bad, ordered cider from the menu, assuming it would be fresh since apple harvest was in full swing. Watched them dump a package of powdered mix into cup and add water, not very good. Friendly staff tho.