“Stone Baked”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: American Diner, spezialisiert auf Pizza, große Salatbar
Description: American Diner, spezialisiert auf Pizza, große Salatbar
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We just LOVE this pizza. You can just tell the dough is made fresh. The toppings are abundant and lots of cheese. We had the combo. The Italian sausage they use is the best I have ever tasted on a pizza.

1  Thank ginger123123

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great pepperoni pizza. Not too greasy and the price was ok. Free delivery to our motel. Staff was friendly. Delivery was timely.

1  Thank Brandon N
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy their pizza. Nice that they deliver too. When dining at the restaurant service is quick and courteous. We usually call in our order so it is ready when we get there. Great tasting crust!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Took our pizza to go for our hotel stay.Wow 25$ for a large pizza.I think they are the only pizza in town & it was very good.I saw they had a salad bar but none was offered to us so I guess that is an extra charge?

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had the Local Special Pizza. It was very good with lots toppings and well priced. I would love to enjoy pizza here again.