Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
All reviews crater lake room was clean pride of ownership road trip stayed for nights refrigerator and microwave place to stay one night stay easy access parking lot beds sonya rogue furnishings dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Friendly, quaint and super clean!!! Very accommodating and helpful on the phone when making reservations. We pulled in late and knew just what room we had. Not fancy but perfect for a good nights rest.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia O
Reviewed September 16, 2017

My husband was on the state fire and I decided to come visit him for the weekend. It was like walking into my bedroom! The decor was tasteful, the beds were some of the best I've ever slept in! no joke So, you will not be disappointed if you stay here. The owners are really nice and helpful! I ended up leaving my charger in the room and they mailed it to me! So nice and Thank you!! We would definitely come stay here if we are ever in Shady Cove!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mikhailschuyler
Reviewed September 15, 2017

The Maple Leaf is a 1960's style motor lodge that has been maintained/improved to satisfy contemporary needs. Not a fancy place but well outfitted and spotlessly clean. We stayed here one night before visiting Crater Lake and it worked out just right for us. To our delight there was a food truck parked at the edge of the hotel property where we enjoyed great food in the picnic area between the hotel parking and the highway. Top value and outstanding quality for the $$.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dragonfishGA
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks while on a fire assignment. I pleased with the accommodations and excellent hospitality that was shown to me by the owners. On the last day of my stay I went to check out and could not remember the original price I was quoted. So the owner ran my credit card and I was pleased with the price. About 15 minutes after returning back to my room the owner called and said she found my original checkin record and apologized for charging me $4 more per night. She insisted that they make it right and void the charges and re-run my charge s. Here quote was she couldn't sleep knowing that they over charged me. If I am ever in the area I will definitely stay here again. Super clean comforts and honest people are what you get here.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank C7954EMtomm
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Our stay at the Mapleleaf was great. The room was clean and the owners were so nice. We would definitely recommend this place. The bonus for us was the food truck parked right in the parking lot. It was one of the best meals we had so far on our trip.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarySue E