Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$88
Hotels.com$88
Priceline$88
FindHotel$88
eDreams$88
Orbitz.com$88
All reviews crater lake room was clean pride of ownership road trip stayed for nights refrigerator and microwave place to stay one night stay easy access parking lot beds sonya rogue furnishings dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2017

As much as I like to think I'm a good trip planner, I really messed up on this one. I booked this hotel due to its proximity to Crater Lake (Southwest Entrance) and the 4 1/2 stars average rating by other reviewers on TripAdvisor. I don't know what those other folks are assessing, but from the moment we pulled up and registered at a dingy desk in the "lobby" I knew we were in trouble. The rooms and bathroom, while I won't say they were dirty, were extremely dated, the lighting in the rooms was dim, the AC unit did not get the job done and the truck noise from the adjacent highway was loud and constant. No breakfast. My advice to all is to stay in the cool town of Grants Pass and drive the extra hour in the morning, not in the evening after dinner as we did. Lesson learned!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2017

One of the few places to stay on way to Crater Lake. Room was clean and comfy. Had a room with two beds and one bed was sort of in its own mini open room, which was nice.
Would stay here again if in the area.

Room tip: We liked ours that faced parking lot. Heard cars parking but didn't bother us.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We stayed here one night and enjoyed the stay and location. The location is great. It is about an hour away from Crater lake and the town is really cute as well. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms seemed recently updated.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

We checked in on 15 June for five days. We found the owners to be awesome people - very friendly. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I felt it a very safe place to be as well. I can highly recommend the Maple Leaf Motel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gus S
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night here between crater lake and going to redwoods. Owner was very nice and has a cute little jack Russell . Room was clean cable tv and wifi with hot water shower or bath. Fridge and microwave in the room . I would recommend it to stay at.

Date of stay: May 2017