See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019

We really appreciated the quiet and clean space here! The bathtub was incredible, deep soaker with jets, and beautiful tilework, which was a big bonus. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Just a warning that if you're planning to use the kitchen to cook, there are very limited supplies (eg. no cutting board, just a couple pots/pans, no cooking oils or baking sheets) and you may want to bring some of your own.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2019

There was absolutely no hot water, there was old used soap in the shower There was urine on the back of the toilet. I wish that I would have done more research better. I will not be staying there again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dawn P, Guest Relations Manager at Paradise Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear Sir

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience staying with us. I checked with our staff, and they were unaware of any issues reported during your stay. Please know that had they been brought to our attention we would have rectified it immediately. We pride ourselves on providing our guests a wonderful experience in Seaside which are consistently reflected in our reviews. I hope we get another opportunity to host you in the future.

Dawn
Social Media Manager

Reviewed December 22, 2017

We love that this is a one bedroom apartment. I stay up later than my husband and I can watch tv without disturbing him. Love the deck with chairs and the three block walk to the beach. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2017

It is annoying when you arrive at your destination only to discover you have to go to another location 3 miles away to check in and get a key. Might as well stay at the other location. And I would have if I had known they charge an additional $20 for I don't know what! And then you can't reach them on the phone once you see your bank statement with a mystery charge by them as their voicemail is not set up.

Room tip: Be sure you are aware of the additional $20 charge and that you have to drive 3 miles to check in.
Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Litonya A
327gm, Public Relations Manager at Paradise Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

We are sorry for the issues you ran into during your stay. We truly apologize.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We rented the Tillamook House in Sept 2017 through Paradise Suites & Rentals. There were so many safety & sanitary issues that I feel lucky we made it home alive and only had to stay one night there. Do yourself a favor and do not rent from Paradise Suites and Rentals. I emailed them with all of my concerns and heard nothing back.

The night started of bad and only got worse. First of all, we booked our stay through their website. The confirmation email told us to “Please proceed to 741. S. Downing for Check-In”. We sat in Labor Day traffic to get to 741 S. Downing only to find it locked up with a little sign on the door pointing us back out of town to check in. Not a nice welcome after sitting in the car for hours already. It would be a simple change to provide guests the correct information.

Upon arriving at the Tillamook house, we were surprised that someone had left a window on the main floor wide open with no screen on it. Anyone walking by could just climb right in the house (and the house is close to the crowded downtown area). We were worried we might find someone unexpected in the house, so we walked through the front room and bedroom and were surprised to see stairs since it looked like just a one bedroom home on the website. When we got upstairs we found 3 mattresses on the floor with soiled linens. It was very creepy. We also found a bathroom with a dirty, stained tub and used towels all over the floor. We had no idea if someone lives up in this room or what goes on there, but fortunately we only needed the one bedroom so we ran back downstairs. Then we noticed a door off the kitchen was cracked open. I think there must be a dresser or something pressed up against the other side trying to keep it closed, but it was moved. We looked in there and there was a bunch of garbage and even a water bottle full of urine. At this point I was terrified there were squatters living in there. We could not get the door to lock from our side of the house, so all night we could not sleep worrying that whoever uses that strange room would come into the main house. There is no way to keep them out. We also found some random keys hanging on the chandelier. One said upstairs and one said downstairs, but neither worked to lock off the scary room near the kitchen.

We then sat on the couch to decide what to do and noticed it is extremely dirty and has brown stains on it. I am hoping it was just chocolate. Also, the dishwasher was full of dirty dishes. I could go on further about the cleanliness, but the worst problem is really the safety. All doors need to lock, windows should not be left open and should have screens and there can not be soiled linens/bedding and garbage including bodily fluids.

The company clearly doesn't care because they didn't even reply when I called this out to their attention. If you want to rest peacefully in Seaside, this is not the place for you.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MollyB817

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay. We will most definitely take your suggestions to heart.