“Great time.”

Paradise Suites & Rentals
Ranked #23 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We have stayed here five times over the years. Absolutely love it and the location... Would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Paradise Suites & Rentals

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I spent 2 wonderful nights at Weiss' Paradise Suites and I will recommend to all who needs a place to stay while in Seaside! The suites are super clean and comfortable and the wonderful couple who ownes the property are experts at customer service and making you feel at home! Just a few blocks away from downtown shops and the beautiful beaches are within sight and easily accessible. I loved my time in Seaside at Weiss Paradise Suites and I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

We would like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. Flowers will be out soon. Be sure to come back during the summer when our flower display is in full bloom.
Looking forward to having you stay with us again. Be sure to mention you have stayed before.
Donna & Art

Reviewed April 8, 2012

We are so happy that we chose to stay here Apr 3-6. With it's private entrance and a great little kitchen, the suite felt like our own apartment. The kitchen was so well equipped with pots, cooking utensils, gadgets and dinnerware that it was easy to make our meals and enjoy them in the dining area. Easy to find, good parking, quiet neighbourhood, and just a few short blocks to walk to the beach or the main street with lots of shops and restaurants. Wi-fi too. The owners were so friendly and always on hand if we needed anything. We were greeted every day by Maxie, a spunky West Highland Terrier. We were so well taken care of and the experience was so much better than the impersonal feel of a big hotel. We want to go back next year!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a jetted tub!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

We enjoyed having you stay with us. Maxie enjoyed the attention as well. We are working on flowers now. It is a month long process of planting and re-planting. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Weiss' Paradise very soon. Thank you, Donna & Art

Reviewed March 1, 2012

We spent New Year's Eve at Weiss Paradise Suites and it was a great choice. The suites are clean and comfortable and the owners are really wonderful and take care of you. We even got a complimentary bottle of champagne, which was fantastic. The kitchen is well supplied, you get complimentary treats, and there are lots of movies you can borrow from the front desk. You're within walking distance of the beach and lots of restaurants and other stores. I would definitely stay here again! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and it is always nice to hear that our guests enjoyed the amenities and serivce. We hope to welcome you back to Weiss' Paradise Suites in the very near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

I took my boyfriend there for his birthday and was definately pleased with the stay. Only regret is we couldn't stay longer. Loved having fresh coffee beans to grind. Donna was a pleasure and it's obvious by the looks of the grounds that it is well looked after. We've been to Seaside several times in the past 30 years and it looks like I've got a new "favorite" place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

We are happy you had a nice stay with us. Many people comment on the extra amenities and fresh coffee beans are always a hit. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I think you would really like the flowers during the summer months. When you plan to visit Seaside again, be sure to contact me so I can give you the very best rate possible.
I have some great offers coming up for the Spring. We look forward to welcoming you back to Weiss' Paradise in the very near future.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

My boyfriend reserved the room for the New Year weekend and I must say that I was quite impressed.

I do Property Management for a living. The customer service that we received from Donna was a pleasure. You could see how much she cares for her property. The grounds were beautifully landscaped. Wish I could see it during the spring. I thought it was the cutest little one bedroom. She had a bottle of sparkling cider (we don't drink) for us with a kind note, candy, and fresh flowers. So sweet. I loved that she walked us through the unit. She also provided us with a small array of goodies including coffee for the morning. Not a small pot an actual full size pot of coffee.

It was soooo quiet and private it was awesome! I recommend that you give it a try. Again I had an amaaaazing time!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

We enjoyed having you stay with us. Laurie, I do appreciate you writing a review on TripAdvisor. When planning a stay in Seaside, please give me a call and I will give you the very best rate possible. Thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

We've stayed at Weiss' several times and can't say enough good things about it. Donna and Art are warm and welcoming, the suites are comfortable and immaculate, the "treat tray" contains popcorn, cookies, teabags, and other goodies, fresh coffee beans and grinder, all thoughtful additions to make you feel at home. The place is just charming with lovely flowers surrounding the individual decks in the summer. Weiss' is close to the prom for long walks, and the beach, and close to downtown for shopping and good restaurants. It's our favorite place on the Oregon coast!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review. Over the years I have added amenities that we want when traveling and it is very nice to know you appreciate these extra amenities. We strive to give our customers a clean, comfortable home away from home and thank you for letting others know about your experience staying at Weiss' Paradise. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Have a wonderful New Year!
Donna & Art