1,600 results
All reviews room was clean ocean front continental breakfast separate room partial view gas fireplace an older hotel cookies yogurt hot tub third floor indoor pool oceanfront room staff was friendly close to downtown great price great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Ebb Tide. The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and welcoming. I want to especially recognize Sarah, she really made our trip the best it could have been.

We originally booked a single king with fireplace. When we checked in, Sarah gave us a list of restaurants (even gave us recommendations), directions, activities, and coupons for the aquarium and the Finn (I think?) restaurant. Honestly, I've never been treated so well at any hotel I've stayed at, especially without even having to ask.

Our fireplace, unfortunately, did not work. I called the front desk, and maintenance was at our door almost immediately. It was the regulator that had gone out, and wouldn't be an easy fix. I joked with the maintenance guys, saying I'd settle for a free bundle of wood for a beach fire, which they promptly agreed to. When they returned a few minutes later, they not only brought a HUGE bundle of wood, but kindling, all the supplies for s'mores, and even roasting sticks! I was told that it was Sarah's idea, and it made our weekend extremely enjoyable and memorable.

I am in LOVE with this resort! The location is amazing, right on the beautiful Seaside beach and only three blocks away from all the restaurants and shops.

We will definitely be returning in the future, and it is mostly because of Sarah and the maintenance team. Thank you all so much!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2015

Real nice, clean room. Beautiful view of the beach. We took our son's little dog. Pet friendly room was so clean we would not have known pets had stayed there. They sanitize everything. They provide a sleep sheet for your pet to sleep on, a towel to dry your pet if you need to wash him or her if she played in the sand, and treats. The staff was super! If you have a problem they will fix it to your advantage. Thank you Tege, Sarah and all who work for Ebb Tide Resort!

Room tip: They have some rooms with separate second room for extra couples , kids or extra person. A kitchenette. Beach view. Beautiful rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2015

This isn't a top tier motel and doesn't charge top tier prices so expectations should be realistic. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the hot water was hot, and we totally enjoyed sitting at the table by the window and looking out at ocean surf. The continental breakfast was OK...convenient for morning coffee, juice, yogurt, and fresh fruit. No waffle maker or biscuits and gravy, but probably healthier. An elevator would have been nice as we were on the 3rd floor of the building across the street from the office. Wifi was adequate for web surfing and email, probably not for huge downloads and streaming. All in all, we'd stay there again. Location. Location. Location.

Room tip: Ask for upper floor for best view.
1  Thank mikewD7187PG
Reviewed September 22, 2015

Purchased the room on line through the hotel web site and was able to get an ocean view room cheaper than the price quoted when calling the hotel direct. A gas fireplace was a pleasant surprise. Located right on the board walk and the beach. Clean. Would stay there again.

Reviewed September 20, 2015

Room was clean & ready when we arrived early. Partial view from a balcony on fourth floor was sufficient for us. Close to shopping & restaurants. We've stayed there 2 years in a row & will probably stay again next year.

Room tip: Call motel to book room. We used booking.com & was unable to use our AAA discount.