“Very good breakfast, excellent service.”
Review of Elderberry Inn

Elderberry Inn
Ranked #64 of 112 Restaurants in Seaside
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Attended a meeting held at the Elderberry Inn over breakfast. Order was taken quickly and food was served quickly as well. I had a cube steak and eggs with gravy. Food was hot and very good! There were about 25 of us at the meeting and I didn't hear a single complaint. When headed to the coast along Highway 26, I'll stop and eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Elderberry Inn

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Thank you for bringing back the waffles! Very friendly, homey atmosphere. We've been going to the Elderberry Inn for years and have never been sorry. It's our stop when we travel to Portland.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is like coming home. Love it. Good food, down home folks. The Inn is quaint and of another decade, but always clean. Give it a try.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is the MOST DIRTIEST place I have ever stayed. the furniture had big holes. The beds are so bad, they had a label from 1965! OMG! Carpets were so dirty we could not even take our shoes off. DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! We asked for a cleaner room and they laughed saying "we give you our cleaniest room" Health Dept needs to go out and close them down.
AND NO WE DID NOT eat here.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I'm not at all picky about restaurants, but I don't understand why this is so highly rated! I got a burger, and it was fine...but I wouldn't say good... And we ordered the berry cobbler, which was pretty much just good berries with bisquick crust. Again, it was ok, but certainly not great!