“Surprise find”

New Garden Asian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 129 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We visit Seaside often and have walked by this restaurant many times. Tonight we finally tried it and wish we would have done so a long time ago.

It’s inside the Carousel Mall and could easily be overlooked or seen as just some kind of quick snack place for shoppers. It is definitely not that at all. We had several different dishes that were all excellent. The presentation on the plates is appetizing and the preparation of every dish was so good. The service was excellent and friendly, and it looks like a lot of locals eat there which is a very good sign.

If you’re in the mood for good Chinese food at the beach you should certainly give this a try.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Always fast, always friendly, always fresh, and always delicious! Our new fave Chinese restaurant features everyday specials with complete meals for less than $12.00. Every meal is prepared fresh and served beautifully. Portions are very generous - never have we left here without leftovers. Can't wait to return!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

This place was busy during our visit, but we were seated immediately. The soup came out fast, it was a little too room temperature for my taste and a little bland. The remainder of our meal was very tasty. The food took about average time to arrive. Which was good for how busy they were. Our server came by multiple times to check on us, and to bring fresh ice water. We had a good view of the carousel from our table. We’d definitely eat here again when we’re back in the area.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019

I was working late so stopped by for take out. Big portions and good food. I wish I could have had the soup since you do not receive it for take out. My niece says the egg flower is very good! I will be back so I can dine in.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We go here quite often. Love their “B” selections. Fast service and friendly staff. See folks getting takeout but never have myself. Food is too good to wait!

Date of visit: February 2019