“Fresh, made on site.”
Review of Sea Star Gelato

Sea Star Gelato
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Seaside
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Sea Star Gelato and Cafe offers fast casual dining at the beach with a selection of specialty beverages + espresso, and authentic house made gelato/sorbetto.Try the Gelato Panini, this one of a kind treat is loved by locals and visitors. We craft uniquely inspired gelato and sorbetto flavors from scratch using the highest quality ingredients around. With 32 daily flavors ranging from classic to stracciatella, there is a new delicious scoop awaiting your every visit! Our product is free from junky fillers like high fructose corn syrup and preservatives so you can experience fresh taste the way it was intended.
Reviewed May 12, 2019

expensive, but worth it as a special treat...Very tasty gelato, much smoother than any store bought ice cream. Wonderful flavours..including a spicy, mango....cream de menthe, blood orange etc.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 9, 2019

If you want a treat (ice cream/gelato) go to Sea Star,..the flavors and quality are top=notch. This is a great family-run business.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

After a hot day, it is refreshing to eat an ice-cream.

My wife was able to eat an ice-cream with no dairy.

There was a lot of choices.

There were tables for customers to eat their ice-cream.

It was so delicious!

Worthwhile to try!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2019

This place had many different favors at did not disappoint me. I came in for the kid but left with two for me.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

I usually have great willpower but after seeing my kids get their gelato, I thought, "why not?" This is dangerous stuff! I had one with bourbon it it (I believe?) Either that or whiskey and it was so decadent. Don't miss this place! I'm headed to Rome in June and will be doing a taste test to see if they can compete with Sea Star!