Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort
$119
$105
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$89
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$89
Rivertide Suites(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$104
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$99
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$69
$65
Groupon.com
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
Groupon.com
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$78
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Breakfast included
1,853 results
All reviewsocean viewwall bedbest westernshotel restaurantoregon coastfront desk stafffirst floorking bedgreat roomget awayfree breakfasttop floorhot tubcannon beachoff seasonstaff was very friendlygas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The view was wonderful and our room was exactly as described. Located close to many points of interest. We will be back again for family vacation. The front desk helped me out when I had a problem that needed to be taken care. They went above and beyond what I expected. I felt like I was a queen! You don't see this kind of customer service very often.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Terrance B, Owner at Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thanks for the great comments (especially about our associates). They really enjoy taking care of our guests. See you next trip!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Average room in a great location on the beach. Comfy bed, good shower, mini fridge, coffee maker & microwave. No complimentary breakfast :o(. The restaurant in the hotel was good. The room was warm & didn't have A/C so we had to sleep with the sliding glass door open which I'm not fond of. It meant that the curtains had to be open & the people in the next room could look in on us from their balcony which is a bit creepy.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Terrance B, Owner at Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback and are working on numerous other improvements which we know you will like.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have stayed in many hotels in the past but it was in 1991 I stayed at a Best Western for the first time. I was so impressed by not only the attention, Warm Greeting you get when you arrive, the way they make you feel at Home, but the service, Cleanliness of the room, convenient locations, pleasant decor inside and out of doors , and very affordable. I decided at that point that I would continue booking all of my traveling days with them. Now after over 100 stays at Best Westerns across the United States, I have never been disappointed. Best Western is always a delight to do business with. I highly recommend a Best Western Hotel to anyone traveling for pleasure or business.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

You have certainly made our day! Thank you for the terrific review and we promise to keep earning your trust every day.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We looked around a little and decided based upon exterior appearances this would be the best choice and walked in, got a room. It was clean, comfortable and we had a nice view of the beach. The weather was perfect and we walked along the beach and walked to downtown (no need for car). Although I would come back, this was not a 5 star hotel, so there were no high expectations. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the attractions. There was no air conditioner in the room and this was an unseasonably hot week (May 2014) . Although this would be an added bonus, with the slider open it was O.K. There seemed to be a lot of pets around. Next time I would ask for a room that didn't allow pets.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback and use it to make improvements.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Fabulous location, beachfront with beautiful ocean views. Hotel staff, very friendly and helpful. Rooms very spacious, nicely decorated beds super comfy!! Refrigerator, microwave, coffer maker, flat screen tv and dvd player.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We greatly appreciate the kind and thoughtful words. The team really get motivated when we can truly delight our guests.