“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This place is a cozy and wonderful restaurant. the food was excellent and the atmosphere and service fantastic.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

What a treat to find this place in the heart of Seaside. We had a fabulous cup of seafood chowder, a salad and a lovely glass of wine. The food was so good and the service and atmosphere made for a wonderful experience. When I find myself back in Seaside I'll be heading back to Yummy for sure!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We had dinner at this restaurant our first night in Seaside. We called and made reservations which I would recommend anyone doing if it's a weekend. We were greeted very niclely and sat at a small table for two by the window. We ordered the olive tapanade appitizer which was wonderful! Very fresh tasting and we really enjoyed it. We moved on to the beet salad which was also very good. Great - the evening was off to a wonderful start. Unfortunately - that was the end of the good food. I ordered Chicken Cordon Bleu and DH had the Pistachio Gnocchi. My chicken was not cooked completely and the vegtables we clearly undercooked - crunchy. Even the server noticed the chicken was not thoroughly cooked. The gnocchi didn't have a full flavor to it. They did remove the chicken entree from the bill (as they should have).

We saw people come in later and sit in chairs and eat off of TV trays. Not the way I would want to be served dinner - hence my recommendation to make reservations.

Not sure we would return to this restaurant.

1  Thank Cheesi
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The roasted scallops on a bed of pureed cauliflower was heaven. Service was superb in every way. Ambience was delightfully romantic.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I would give Yummy 5 stars for food and atmosphere, BUT the server was a rude b***h. When we walked in my 19 year old son was finishing his carry out coffee from a coffee shop along the beach. When we walked in the b***h said "no outside drinks". There were four adults in our party ready to spend a llot for a nice dinner. I kick myself for not just walking out. The wait staff must be related to the owner/chef by blood or bed otherwise she would have to be gone. Check other reviews her on TA and Yelp and we are not alone to be faced by the b***h. It is too bad, because it is a lovely place. Go elsewhere until the owner realizes the problem in the front...methinks he knows.

1  Thank faramir_pa