“Pizza and Beer”

Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 20, 2014

The beer was cold and the pizza had a thin crunch crust with lots of pepperoni, mushrooms and black olives at a very reasonable price. We ordered the small size and it would have feed 3-4 people. The two of us only ate half and took the other half to a homeless man who builds sand sculptures on the beach

There are newer reviews for Dundee's Bar and Grill

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is a casual laid back restaurant that is perfect for families. You seat yourself. The menu is varied and the food is good and reasonably priced. We have eaten there twice this week and were never disappointed in the quality of the food. However, if you are looking for speedy service this is not your spot. The first night we were missing one of the dinners. It was explained that the dinner had been delivered to another table but they would quickly get us another one. This was my dinner and my sister offered to share her dinner while I waited. Half an hour passed and I still had no dinner. Everyone else finished their dinner before mine finally arrived. They actually left the restaurant because we had a couple of small children with us who were getting restless. They had eaten their dinner and war not interested in waiting around to see if my dinner would arrive. When I finally got my dinner, it was delicious but I was no longer hungary because I had shared my sister's dinner and eaten the scraps from the other dinners. The waitress was apologetic about the delay and did offer me a trip to the salad bar. I was surprised to get the check and see that the dinner was not comped. This was the least that could have been done. I would hope that other customers would receive better service.

Thank Carol.Jean.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

If you stop in Seaside Oregon and have a hankering for a tasty donut, stop by Dundee's Donuts ( which is part of Dundee's Bar & Grill ). It is a small little bakeshop that serves up really good ( and inexpensive ) donuts. Try the old fashioned ( especially the chocolate or maple glazed ) they are worth the visit !

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Nothing that was off the map but wasn't bad. Service was friendly but a bit slow due to a party of 10 that arrived a few minutes before I did.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Probably the best place we ate during our trip to the Oregon coast. We wanted casual, good, reasonably priced food, and we got it all! We went at 6pm on a Wednesday and were seated right away. The menu has a little bit of everything--I had the bacon wrapped filet mignon (and ohhhh was it good!) and my husband had a pizza. The service was fantastic and the prices reasonable. Would definitely go back again!!