“Always good food!”

Ranked #13 of 115 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were in a rut at this restaurant, we always get burgers as they are so good! And we love the crispy homemade chips.

But today we were not as hungry, the burger meals really fills you up, so we split a BBQ chicken pizza. Delicious! And it had the crispy crust that I love!

Nice selection of beer available too.

Highly recommended for quality bar food!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Lots of big screens make this a very good sports bar. The food I had was pretty decent, but has room for improvement. There is a good variety of beer on tap and many more by the bottle.

The wings were very good with the hot sauce. They were just a little on the dry side but very tasty. The halibut sandwich could have been a hit, but for the flaws. The fish itself was very tender and flaky. Very good. Too bad it was wrapped in a breading that was bland and too thick. The fish almost got lost in the rest of the sandwich. It was topped with cheddar, a lot of it, melted and gobs all over. Haddock has a delicate flavor. The cheese overwhelmed the fish.

Tip - order this sandwich without the cheese.

There was a slaw of lettuce, tomato and red onion that was soaked in tartar sauce. The flavor was good, but there was too much of it, again smothering the flavor of the haddock. The soft bun was not up to the task of holding the sandwich together and fell apart as I held it.

This sandwich has potential - feature the haddock and pull back on the sauce and cheese.

The home made potato chips also have potential. The potato flavor was good. However, the fat they are cooked in was not hot enough so the chips were a little soft.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ate there twice while visiting Seaside last weekend. For dinner, we had the fish and chips and they were really good! The service was fine and friendly. The day we left we stopped to have breakfast but arrived after 11am. It was almost 1130 but I asked the waitress if she would ask the cook if he could make us breakfast. He was willing and my husband I both had the French toast and it was a treat! Good flavor, not soggy, and I couldn't finish my portion. It was so nice of the cook to do that for us. There are TV's at each booth, with a remote, so you can watch whatever you want (or not). Very casual, comfortable place to hang out.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

4 out of 6 of our party ordered the razor clam dinner . I found them to tasteless and expensive as did the rest of our table who had had them before elsewhere. Service was good.the rest of our group liked there dinners.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stop here every visit to Seaside for their taco pizza. You know they are good when the locals go to the tourist trap area to eat at this restaurant.