“A lot of variety good food”

Dundee's Bar and Grill
Ranked #10 of 110 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Warrenton, Oregon
“A lot of variety good food”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

A donut shop/restraunt/bar. The business has 3 seperate sections. Pleasent people, good variety of food. Burgers, plizza, tacos, breakast, dinners.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank hmck

Longview, Washington
“fun place”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Didn't have a chance to eat there this time. Just a casual get together with friends. Love the friendly staff. Have had fish and chips and chowder there in the past. All was good.

1 Thank dana l
Centralia, Washington
“Great beer choice and tvs everywhere”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Chicken strips were amazing, Sandwiches were ok, fries were good but cold. Staff was very friendly and quick even on a busy weekend. Had a good beer selection on draft. On top of donuts :)

We will definitely be back just make sure your fries are hotter overall no real complaints

1 Thank patrickm1982
salem,or
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burgers”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had the whole family and we all had different burgers. Everyone was exceptional.
Went back the 2nd night and we had a personal pizza that was large enough for 2 people. Service was exceptional, friendly and prompt.
We'll be back our next trip to Seaside.

Vancouver, Canada
“Sick all night”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Ate there again last night. The appetizer already raised some questions, it just didn't taste right, the way it used to. I ordered the salmon sandwich, which really is a burger and used to be good. What arrived, was a soggy, oozing mess of a bun that fell apart in my hands, with tartar sauce just pouring out of it. Absolutely gross. I scraped everything off the piece of salmon, and ate just that. It was hard like it had been reused, and tasted accordingly. With the burger, I had ordered chips, meaning potato chips like you buy in a bag, not fries. These are usually crispy crunchy and delightful, but not last night, they were not cooked properly and soggy, so i left those as well.
When I told the waitress that the meal had not been right, she just said "let me clear it out of your way" - not interested at all. My husband was not crazy about his fish and chips (fries this time), but ate it any way. He was sick all night, vomiting. I guess I am lucky I sent my food back and only got nauseated. We will NEVER eat here again and have the impression that the staff doesn't care. It's a tourist area, so they get plenty of business, no matter what awful food they serve.

2 Thank Sandmonster2014