“Fun Place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pudgy's Broiler & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Riverton, Utah
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food is very good. Great Halibut fish and chips!! Fun place to eat and the service is very good!! They used to have karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights. I do not know if they still do it but if so it is a very fun place to spend your weekend.

Visited February 2012

Bellingham, Washington
“Terrible experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were here the third week of September - our server appeared really out of it - he took our order and didn't check back until he brought our food out. He then looked at me and told me they were out of the soup I had ordered and asked me what else I would like. As I don't care for seafood I had to ask for a salad and baked potato - which he then charged me for! I would have expected that if you wait until everyone else's food is out in front of them to tell me that I can't have what I ordered, you would comp my food, especially when what I ordered the second time was inexpensive. We even spoke to the manager who seemed unconcerned about the predicament. The one bright spot was the man who was playing the piano while we were eating - he played songs from the 70s and 80s and Disney songs which my kids loved - and he played them from memory! If you want to listen to some music, go here for a drink after dinner, but skip the food - you never know what you will end up with!

• Visited September 2012
edmonton, canada
“Don't bother.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Pudgy's is now Finn's. We found the food to be mediocre at best, the service was not that great and the atmosphere cold. There are many other choices in Seaside, I would pass on this one.

Visited July 2012
Brush Prairie, Washington
“Changed Name But still good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and I have been back to this restaurant several times. This time, the name had changed to Finn's Fish House! The manager was the same and the food was just as wonderful as ever.
HOWEVER, they remodeled and our cosy romantic motif if gone gone gone. We sat by the same fireplace, but instead of our secluded booth, there were just tables and chairs scattered about. It is now definitely family friendly!
The waitress was new and could not handle the small crowd she had. She was slow and inefficient. She also didn't know what a martini straight up was........ New to the business, I suppose.
We will probably go there again, but not for the ambiance next time.
The food is still excellant.

• Visited July 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Their new name is Finn's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Had eggs benedict and and omelet for brunch. Excellent food, atmosphere and service! Nice fireplace!

Visited July 2012