“great place and very friendly staff!”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Vancouver, Canada
“great place and very friendly staff!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

staff at this hotel were very friendly(especially Jim and Hillary)!hotel was very clean and kept up.I plan on staying here every time I am in Seaside.Great experience!Keep that coffee brewing Hillary!

Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for your loyalty and especially the kind words about our team members

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
Seaside, Oregon
Reviewed May 23, 2014

aww what a awesome relaxing room stayed for 2 nights had a 1 bedroom room fully equiped with anything and everything. The rooms were spacious roomy and clean and very well kept up Kuddos to all the staff at Rivertide suites. I will definately reccommend this hotel.

Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for choosing us and we love it when our guests can just relax and enjoy. The beach is great!
Washougal, Washington
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This place is a great place to stay! Has everything you need! The bath tubs are Amazing! Clean cute place to call home while your away from home...The staff is wonderful! Very nice and they make you feel welcomed right when you walk thru the doors! Close to great restaurants and the beach! Every time I come to seaside I stay at the Rivertide..

Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Wow! It is Great to be Great in the eyes of our Great guests. Thank you for recognizing us.
Portland Oregon
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Free cocktails from 5 to 6 daily, say what? Yes, I said FREE wine and beer! The funny host went from table to table filling glasses...it was such an unexpected treat! I felt like I was in another country. I've been staying in Seaside for over 35 years, Rivertide Suites is my new favorite! These suites have absolutely everything! Did I mention jacuzzi tub, washer & dryer, balcony!!!This is the newest hotel in Seaside and nice amenities. Staff was very accommodating!

Room Tip: I would ask for rooms on the North side of the building, river view is beautiful! Check out the roof...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thanks for the Great review. We appreciate you telling others about us. That is the best compliment we can ever ask for.
Canby, Oregon
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We love staying at the Rivertide in Seaside. The rooms are beautiful, well stocked and clean. The beds have beautiful white linens that feel super crisp and fresh, they also have beautiful fireplaces and river views.. The staff is wonderful! EVERYONE is very friendly and helpful its just amazing. The manager Mark made us feel right at home and was always present and really goes above and beyond. They treated our kids to a special thing they do called "The Shell fairy" super cute surpries. I just can't say enough nice things about this place. Weekends offer guests a drink at a managers special in the lobby & they offer a nice breakfast with a river view. Love this place and highly recommended you stay any chance you get.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thanks for the Great review. We love our guests and I am glad that it shows.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This hotel and TravelRES (a United Airlines partner) has yet to correct my credit card bill. I booked on my United Airlines Explorer card only because United sent me an email recommending that I do so. I was required to pay the third party (Travelres) booking agency at the time of booking. Not only did I find out later that they charged me more, the hotel charged me for the rooms as well! When I called the hotel and spoke to a clerk there, she told me "I can see the error, however I cannot credit your card until I have approval from a manager. There's no manager here right now. Could I call you back when there is a manager here?" "Of course!" I said. She had my correct telephone number. That was three days ago. No manager has called. I have had to dispute this charge with the credit card company. I liked the accommodations so I cannot recommend this hotel to any of my friends until I am assured they will not rip people off like this. It has been a huge headache.

The pool was also freezing cold so the 5 year old and 12 year old I was with wouldn't swim in it. It was like being in a mountain lake.

4 Thank akdouglas
Ocean Shores
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I was recently in Seaside for a conference and again stayed at Rivertide Suites. As always, the staff and management were right on. It is always a pleasurable visit but this trip was even better. I arrived a bit early, but my room was ready. The room was spotlessly clean and appeared to be freshly painted. Not a mark anywhere. Even the parking lot was just painted!! Thanks to the staff and management for caring about us weary travelers. I'll be back as soon as I can.

Room Tip: Pay for the view of the river and the sunsets. It is well worth it
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Please come back soon and often and thank you for the Great review.