“Loved our stay!”

Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Boise
“Loved our stay!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We were so pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We typically stay at 4-5 star hotels but I always rely on Tripadvisor reviews. This was rated highly so I booked with them. Upon checkin after inquiring if the room I booked had a balcony, which it did not, we were offered an upgrade to a one bedroom for a very low cost. The room was wonderful! Fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, large bathroom and separate bedroom with the balcony overlooking a canal area. It also had a washer/dryer unit which is great for longer stays. It was spotlessly clean and decorated nicely. Bed was extremely comfortable. We walked to the beach which was, I think, about 2 blocks. The rate at this hotel was a great price and included a full breakfast and a cocktail hour in the evening. The staff at this hotel was as friendly and accommodating as could be. Great manager on duty. We will definitely stay again when visiting this area.

Room Tip: Do yourself a favor and book the one bedroom instead of the studio.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
We love it when we can delight our guests. More importantly when our guests love what we do we know we have hit it out of the park. Thanks for sharing the positives with others.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 26, 2013

From booking the reservation to checking out, the experience was awesome. The hotel is clean and modern. The front desk staff and manager really make this the best place to stay. They go out of their way to make you comfortable and are genuinely kind people. I would describe them as patient and amazing. I have stayed in many hotels from 5 star to 3 star and they by far out service the others. The jet tub in the room was such a nice feature. The rooms are tastefully decorated and have kitchen and in suite laundry which is very appealing. The simple breakfast buffet is nice and so is the lady serving it. The managers reception in the evening is a wonderful feature also. The staff directed us to interesting tourist attractions in the area and to shops/restaurants. Great place to stay and the service puts this place over the top. Thanks to Mark and the staff! See you again in 2014.

Room Tip: Worth having the bedroom suite for children to have their own bed. A pull out couch is just like any...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Wow! We will take 5 star any day of the week. Thank you so much.
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We decided very last minute to take a trip to seaside and found this lovely gem! Very spacious suites with plenty of room to spread out. Rooms were very clean and the staff was very attentive. Free breakfast was nice. Complimentary beer and wine in the evening was even better. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013
We cannot do better than that! Thanks for sharing your positive reviews with others.
Albany, Oregon
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for three days to celebrate Christmas. We had a two bedroom suite and it was plenty of room for 4 people. The master bathroom jetted tub was great and we had the cozy fireplace on the whole time. Good customer service. The reception with wine and beer was good. It was quiet after 10 and before 8. The lobby was beautiful for Christmas with trees and lights.
The pool was very cold, but the hot tub was nice. We didn't really eat the breakfast it was basic and don't look too great (premade waffles and oatmeal, bread for toast and bagels) We got a great deal at $99/night. Well worth it. We loved the room. Will come back. Bring paper towels if you plan on cooking, they don't supply them.

Stayed December 2013
Thank you for the kind words. It is appreciated when we can be GREAT. Thanks to you from our team.
Wilsonville, Oregon
Reviewed December 19, 2013

A Very enjoyable place to stay in Seaside...friendly and accommodating staff. The rooms have always been impeccably clean, quiet, comfortable and well maintained. Quite pleasant. Well appointed kitchen with appliances in good working order.The staff promptly goes out of their way to answer any needs you have. I really like this place, and always feel confident that a return visit will be as good as the last one.

Barbara J.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Thank you so very much for telling others about us. It means a lot and I know our team loves the recognition.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Due to work, I've done a ton of traveling around the Northwest in the past five years. I have to say, this is my favorite hotel, hands down. There's basic things that I look for in any hotel: cleanliness, hospitality of staff, noise level, toiletry items, environmental controls. Win, all around. My room, plus the premises are spotless, it's super quiet, my soaps are fancy and smell awesome, and this place has well working air conditioning, which, surprisingly, is incredibly rare along the Oregon Coast. Having all these conditions met, I would rate it a solid four.

But wait, there's more.

Full kitchen, with oven and dishwasher. Balcony. DVD player (if only I'd brought Die Hard... eh, hindsight...). Mood lighting provided by fireplace (why hello there, work project...). Jetted, self-cleaing bath tub. Vaulted ceilings. Hey, I could live here if they had a washer and dryer in suite...

Shut up. THERE'S A FREAKING WASHER AND DRYER IN MY HOTEL ROOM!

I don't have to wear dirty workout gear day after day. I can go home with all my clothes clean, without having to use a laundromat. I'm more excited about this than any other tangible aspect to my room.

Lastly: you may have noticed I haven't said much about the staff. I wanted to save that for last. From the time I walked in the front door, the staff was fantastic. Check in was a breeze, there's a lovely reception from 5-6 in which I chatted with the guys at the front and honestly? They're nice as pie. However, here's the kicker which really made me take notice:

When I found out I had an oven, I decided I wanted to bake some bread and a pie. Tis the season, all that jazz. I asked the staff if they had any sort of baking dish, and they searched high and low, all the way up in 4th floor storage areas, in order to find me what I needed. They didn't have to. They did it anyway. While they were at it, they found me a huge mixing bowl (so need it for bread) and a chef's knife, so I didn't have to go to the store. Outstanding customer service.

Well played, front desk. Well played.

Room Tip: Always go higher. No one is higher than the fourth floor. River side, while pretty, also has the dec...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
I cannot thank you enough. We have a great team of professionals who really like to serve people and it shows. Thanks for recognizing this and telling others. That's the best compliment we could ask for.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Be sure to sign up on Facebook with them. They will send you all kinds of specials. The rooms are so spacious and very quiet. You aren't on the ocean but the river. I prefer this to avoid the noise of the boardwalk and the quality of the hotel. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. One bedroom suite for $79 with breakfast. You can't beat! Every time we go to the Oregon coast this is the hotel we stay. Everything is fabulous.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
We will keep working the hardest to be the best! Thank you for taking the time to tell others.