“Awesome Hotel”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed July 26, 2008

Great hotel! Now I understand the number one rating for this hotel in the Seaside area. The hotel is 2 blocks away from the main strip where the restaurants are in Seaside.

We stayed in a ground floor 2 bedroom unit. Very modern, super clean and above all new. It opened about a year ago. The suite was very spacious. It had a kitchen with 2 bathrooms. Sharp LCD TV's in the suites. The people working at the hotel were super friendly.

The pool area is smaller but nice pool. It gets quite busy at night. The contiental breakfast in the morning is included free which is nice. The breakfast area did get very busy so we took the food back to the room one morning. Parking is free in the hotel parking lot.

We even tried extending one more night but it was completely sold out. Will definetly stay here again.

Reviewed July 23, 2008

What a pleasant suprise we had at the Rivertide while taking a girls trip along the Oregon coastline. We had a 2 bedroom suite overlooking the river and beyond to the ocean.
The accomodations were top-shelf and the staff went above and beyond to help us with dining suggestions, map questing our next day's itinerary, and calling to make sure everything was up to our expectations once we go to the room.

The cozy lobby w/fireplace was a great venue for a full hot breakfast in the morning.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Reviewed July 19, 2008

I stayed just 1 night at the rivertide suites while driving up the oregon coast for a short vacation...This all suite hotel was simply gorgeous!!..Full kitchen and balcony with flat screen tv's in the living area and master bedroom and a jetted tub in master bathroom...Right on the river with river or mountain views..I would love to go back and stay longer...

Reviewed July 19, 2008

Beautiful condo type property. We had the 2 bdrm and 2 bath condo type room. Very spacious and clean and fully stocked in the kitchen with all you would need. Front desk was extremely helpful with directions and suggestions. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Reviewed July 18, 2008

I decided to check out the hotel while I was in the area...possibly look at one of the one bedrooms or a studio. I came through the doors and the place is gorgeous and the staff seemed friendly. key word SEEMED. When i asked them if I may preview a room bc I was planning on booking a res. they rudely and quickly told me there was nothing available for me to even peek at. I was confused and then told them "Well, I really would like to stay here and I would like to know what I'm getting before I just reserve a room." The mans story changed. "Oh yes we actually DO have a few rooms available." At that point there was no point in questioning him about his prior statement. I don't know what his problem was but he was very rude to me. I thought he was quite snobby maybe bc i was wearing shorts and a tank top. the place is very nice, but jeez, we're at the beach! then i saw him step out in his nice suit, wearing sloppy looking skater-style shoes. so i have no idea why he was so rude to me! The place is gorgeous, as well as the room that I looked at. They just aren't customer service oriented, which in my book, isn't worth it. Customer service should be number one when you are dealing with people that want to go on vacation and stay at your hotel. First impression is everything, especially when it's coming from the hotels front desk.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
5  Thank i_love_vacays
RivertideSuites, General Manager at Rivertide Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2008

I apologize for the misunderstanding. The guest service agent misunderstood and thought you were looking for a room for that night, not for a future visit. The hotel was completely sold out for that particular evening. We strive to provide excellent customer service, so it is really disappointing to know we failed you. I appreciate the feedback, as it provides us with an opportunity to coach our staff. Thank you.

Reviewed July 9, 2008

We stayed here for five nights over the 4th of July. We had a two bedroom unit which was perfect for myself, husband and two teens. Loved the decor and the jetted tub in the master bath. There is a washer and dryer in the room which I used a few times. The room was clean and beautiful - our housekeeper did an okay job while we were there. We had a river view and could see a tiny bit of the ocean. Watched the fireworks from our balcony. We were on the third floor and it was quiet most of the time. We plan on staying here again in the future!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2008

Very small pool, only 2 2treadmills, New hotel, however some problems, first night it was very nice, room was clean, beds were comfortable, then when we came back 1 night later, we were given a room that was filthy dirty, toilets were so gross, mud on leather chairs, and garbage in closet, dirty towels and boxer shorts hanging on door from previous guest. TO MUCH! It blew it for me, we won 't go back. And no room service. I expected so much more. Especially for the cost.
Breakfast was free, however, good luck getting a place to sit, to many people. Not planned very well.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank sunbaby39
RivertideSuites, Manager at Rivertide Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2008

We strive to provide clean rooms with great service at reasonable prices so it is disappointing to learn we failed to meet your expectations. I am so sorry. I'm very interested in discussing this with you in more detail and would appreciate it if you would contact me here at the hotel directly. Thank you.